White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to make a series of cash tributes to the current mods. The one who offers the best tributes gets to become a mod.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason in Enid said:
You have to make a series of cash tributes to the current mods. The one who offers the best tributes gets to become a mod.

This one. Whatcha got sagittarius? ;D

Actually what happened was Felinepeachy, when she was still here, knocked me on the side of the head with a blackjack in a dark alley and threw me in her trunk. I woke up in a big empty room with a bright light on me. The rest is too frightening to remember. :o

OP
OP
sagittarius98

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
DigginThePast said:
Jason in Enid said:

This one. Whatcha got sagittarius? ;D

Actually what happened was Felinepeachy, when she was still here, knocked me on the side of the head with a blackjack in a dark alley and threw me in her trunk. I woke up in a big empty room with a bright light on me. The rest is too frightening to remember. :o

I'm not currently wanting to be a mod. Now finally, you can tell us some more about what Felinepeachy was on the inside, not just the pretend nice person on the outside. :D :laughing9:

I also assume that the person in the pic is Feline, waiting to strike you when you come out of the door:

Attachments

• Darke-Alley-Icon.png
    Darke-Alley-Icon.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 355

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The coin roll hunting forum is creating a great demand for moderators, there's a lot of hating going on!

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we don't get a real answer? I'd love to peak in the mod forums. It must be cool, you all advising each other.The colaboration works well from what I see. Mostly mutual thoughts or do you clash occasionally. A mods moderator or would that be Mr. administator?
Ray

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no application process, it is strictly by invitation only by the head Admin......Although :icon_scratch:.......with my retirement years approching :occasion18::occasion14:, cash bribes might get you a good word put in......:laughing7:

OP
OP
sagittarius98

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no application process, it is strictly by invitation only by the head Admin......Although :icon_scratch:.......with my retirement years approching :occasion18::occasion14:, cash bribes might get you a good word put in......:laughing7:

Thanks TH for a real answer.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
So who is the head administrator?? Looks like the new owners are pretty much hands off types. Former owner Marc Austin is mentioned in rules that say "agreed to hold harmless". I don't know if he still has any say in anything but our posts still show the time posted as the time in France?? This is rather confusing. Treasure Hunter, a moderator, has a link to site rules. Jeff of Pa, a moderator, does not have a link to site rules. So does this mean Treasure Hunter is writing the rules, or receiving them from the owners? Best wishes, George (MN)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who is the head administrator?? Looks like the new owners are pretty much hands off types. Former owner Marc Austin is mentioned in rules that say "agreed to hold harmless". I don't know if he still has any say in anything but our posts still show the time posted as the time in France?? This is rather confusing. Treasure Hunter, a moderator, has a link to site rules. Jeff of Pa, a moderator, does not have a link to site rules. So does this mean Treasure Hunter is writing the rules, or receiving them from the owners? Best wishes, George (MN)
George in your profile you set your location which sets your time, in other words each member picks the time zone they wish displayed...

I put the link to the rules in my signature line so I didn't have to continually post it, it means nothing more than that.....

Any of the other mods can reverse any call I make regarding rules. Although not written anywhere, as far as I am concerned Jeff is head moderator.

Admins/owners are usually here every day posting in the admin section as well as many times in regular forums, but it is true mods do the day to day duties...John Droid is head admin.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is like other websites, first you must be assimilated. Then, they put in the cybernetic implants. It hurts a little but you will also be able to find pull tabs without a metal detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread