TapaTalk Support Added

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to post an update and let everyone know that TapaTalk has been updated. There are now "two" instances of TreasureNet.com in the TapaTalk database however so make sure you use the new one. The new one will have a tan button with our current logo up top on it. The old one will not work. We are working with TapaTalk to remove the old one as we do not have access to the old account.

For those of you who don't know what TapaTalk is, it's an app for Android/iOS that allows you to use the forum on a mobile device very easily and very quick. It does however cost money to buy the App.

We are working with a company called ForumRunner to do a custom app for TreasureNet -- we will be giving away this app for free. So if you don't want to purchase the app then please hold off and give us a few weeks to develop the free app that we can give away.

You can find out more about TapaTalk here: Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

Cory in ORy

Aug 28, 2003
I rarely use TN due to limited time but have enjoyed getting the "here's what you've missed" emails just to click through to a couple of interesting stories. Unfortunately this hasn't been possible for some time because (1) all links use TapaTalk and (2) I don't want TapaTalk; I just want to view the web page, but the way the links are formatted makes them useless without another app cluttering up my iPad. What's worse, the "unsubscribe" link in your email goes to a blank TapaTalk page so there's apparently no way to stop getting your email without installing the app. (Heck for all I know maybe even installing the app doesn't do it. )

So now my choices are (1) install an app I don't want to view something I should have been able to link to via a website or (2) mark your email as spam and forget TreasureNet exists.

If you have any other suggestions I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread