LOOK HERE (sorry didnt know what to put for title)

MightyMouse

Sep 6, 2009
Weeki Wachee, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro
LOOK HERE (sorry didn't know what to put for title)

I guess this would be more so for the MODs and owner. But i was wondering if there was or has been talk about doing a Moble App. For Treasurenet? I know i would love to be able to have access to this site using my phone. Yes i know the site can be navagated to with phones, but i'm talking making things easer to do from your phone. Like reading posted, posting photos, checking messages, chat etc.... I know nothing about what might be involved with doing something like this or would be the first to jump to help. I don't know how hard or easy something like that would be, which is why am asking the question :) maybe someone thats more code intel can chime in. Thanks

I'm sure if i posted in the wrong spot i will be moved. HH

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess this would be more so for the MODs and owner. But i was wondering if there was or has been talk about doing a Moble App. For Treasurenet? I know i would love to be able to have access to this site using my phone. Yes i know the site can be navagated to with phones, but i'm talking making things easer to do from your phone. Like reading posted, posting photos, checking messages, chat etc.... I know nothing about what might be involved with doing something like this or would be the first to jump to help. I don't know how hard or easy something like that would be, which is why am asking the question :) maybe someone thats more code intel can chime in. Thanks

I'm sure if i posted in the wrong spot i will be moved. HH

We support TapaTalk which works great from mobile. We will also have a Mobile Skin going in place Tuesday. So you'll have a few options.

In a couple of weeks our custom App will also be done so you'll have 3 choices then ;)

Also, moving this to the feedback area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread