Your Thoughts Count

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
You know how, when your thinking of something and idea etc.. and it just doesn't happen.. then you go off into the forest or do something off the wall and Bam the idea hits you.. Well I was washing the dishes for the wife.. and Bam one of those moments.

For months I've been trying to get rid of these darn silk screens.. and haven't had any takers.. But then it hit me.. I can use these screens as a benefit to TreasureNet.. (with TreasureNet's and your help of course)

Here is my idea.. I'm needing a few suggestions on what to silk screen.. thats right I want to use the screens for a TreasureNet logo on one of my day glow vest when I'm gem hunting.. and I can silk screen other vest for other TN's users..

We need a few simply quotes or something within the silk screen posted on the back or top left corner of the vest indicating an id number or etc letting other users know we are official and on a group search, hunt etc.. Maybe have a simple phrase like "I'm A Treasure Netter"

Also, I've noticed that there is a sellers corner.. but wait is this just online?.. maybe we could have an official sellers corner trade show.. this way buyers and sellers of treasurenet can participate in the buying and sell of found items etc.. Hold it once a year at different locations around the country..

Take me for instance.. I have plenty of rocks and I'm sure others do as well.. we could get together at the trade show and trade minerals.. Sort of like the "SugarLoaf" thats come this way every year.. but their show is for crafters.. ours show would be for treasure hunters, rocks, gold, metal detectors etc..

In other words.. the sky or ground in this case is the limit.. you find it you keep it..

Your comments are welcome at this point..

Last edited:

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!! I Like the way you think!...This is a Great Idea. A Treasurenet Trade Show! I would think Treasurenet would be all over this idea. I've organized several Trade Shows...They are So Much Fun! When I was Detailing cars I attended several "Car Wash" Shows and they are HUGE...And Lots of Fun. Twice per year in locales such as Chicago and Las Vegas...Hundreds of Venders...everyone makes money and has fun...Very educational too. I think you found a Gold Mine here...really I do.

I would step up and be of help with my experience...if needed. (I have a direct line on a new convention center who wants/needs bookings)

MinerGirl

OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
@MG.. I've never seen so much excitement from anyone in a long time.. and I do come out with some amazing ideas from time to time.. The way I look at it.. TN already has a big list of supporters and sponsors.. and after all this would a group effort.. As for you help.. you've already done enough, your input shows there is an interest.. But do me a favor.. show TN that you "like" my post. The more likes, the more TN will stand up and take notice.

And because it's the weekend.. TN is prob out fishing, hunting or MDing.. and has no clue about this post.. Yet.

Last edited:

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OldJeepLife, I hope you get alot of "Likes" on this. The sponsors already have the Trade Show experience and so many TNet-ers are exhibitors already.

Well, I for one would love to attend such events and I'm sure, buy a shirt or two off you...:)

MinerGirl

OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Your to kind.. But all I'd be doing is silk screening the t-shirts/vest for TN and not for my own personal gain..

So here is what I need from TN:

• One large TN logo (divided into each color or single color)
  • One small front pocket sized TN logo (divided into each color or single color)

I'm familiar with silk screening so I'd need few items to help me along:

• Emulsion remover
  • Screening Ink set to how many colors are in the final design
  • Squeegee (two sizes)
  • T-shirts/day glow vests (verity of sizes)

I would take a percentage of the profits for myself and send the rest to TN to put with towards the upcoming trade show. Also.. TN could opt to have someone else do this work, but I figured "we" (the users of TN) could volunteer our goods and services to help this project along.. thus keeping the cost low and involve the users as well.

100_1217.jpg

Image Above: As you can see I have plenty of screens.. and this is just a small pile in our basement. Mind you these where just thrown away by my wife's company..​

In light of this.. I'm sure there are more then a few talented artist within our site.. So submit your ideas or drawings for this t-shirt. Again, TN hasn't "OK'd" this project, but we need to be prepared if and when they do.

As always thanks for your support.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread