Suggestion For A Sub-Cat

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been wanting to tell others about a few of the Gem mines my wife have had the pleasure of visiting.. Not only are most of these gem mines tourist attractions.. we've even found obscure locations not on the map which we were able to find left overs from mining operatiosn just laying about.

Therefor I'd like to request, that a new sub category be added to the Rocks/Gems area. Something Like "Gem Mine Updates" or "Gem Mine Locations" or something to that effect. Perhaps others could join in here and suggest something as an alternative sub-cat name.

Update:

After carfull concideration.. I thought it best to add another sub-cat suggestion here.. after doning a bit of research.. EU.. seems to be very involved in the lapidary aspect of rocks and mienrals.. so not only should we have a Gem mine review/location sub-cat.. Now we should also incluse a lapidray sub-cat..

Last edited:
OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Update:

I've yet to notice if TN has merchandise for sale.. and if not.. why not?.. or again is this just for paying members?.. I'm very disappointed that TN hasn't responded to my suggestion threads..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread