iPhone App Glitch?

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Ditto on the endless notifications. I'm using an iPad. When I get curious about the flood of notifications and log onto T-net there is nothing new there in my "subscribed" box. At first I thought it was somehow related to the goofy WiFi connections that I'm getting while traveling around the country. I may just scrub the app off the iPad and wait for a week or so then re-load. Possibly by then it will have undergone a bug fix update.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what ever reason it seems to be Apple produts that the bug is affecting. I have the phone ap on my android and I am not having any issues...... I have asked admins for an update, but we are more or less stuck waiting on the 3rd parth to fix their issue...

veraderock

Jan 31, 2012
Detector(s) used
sense of smell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what the support company is saying as well. They've identified it on iPhones and have been working to fix the iOS app. Unfortunately they haven't posted a fix yet.

For what ever reason it seems to be Apple produts that the bug is affecting. I have the phone ap on my android and I am not having any issues...... I have asked admins for an update, but we are more or less stuck waiting on the 3rd parth to fix their issue...

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they might have fixed it.
My iPad hasn't been going crazy with multiple notifications lately.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

OP
OP
granthansen

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for updating... I'll reinstall now and see what happens!

OP
OP
granthansen

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here. All back to normal. Thx!!!