Notifications when someone "likes" something but NOT on my posts.

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have the TNet app installed on your phone you are automatically subscribed to any thread you make or post in and you will receive notification popups. There are no post notifications on the actual website that I know of. Hope that helps

OP
OP
cdsieg

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have the TNet app installed on your phone you are automatically subscribed to any thread you make or post in and you will receive notification popups. There are no post notifications on the actual website that I know of. Hope that helps

Thank you for the feedback, all I can say is that sucks for me, I am too stupid for a smart phone! My phone has no bells and whistles! It calls people when I dial and it goes in voice mail when people call me (I hate talking on the phone!) LOL

pjduff

Mar 3, 2012
Madison, IN
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me at the top right of my screen where it says "Notifications", "My Profile", and "Settings" etc., I click on "Settings" and any thread that I am subscribed to comes up only if it has a new post in it. This includes any of the threads that I started that has a new post in it or any of the threads that I have replied to that has a new post in it. Hopefully this helps and it works for you too!!

OP
OP
cdsieg

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me at the top right of my screen where it says "Notifications", "My Profile", and "Settings" etc., I click on "Settings" and any thread that I am subscribed to comes up only if it has a new post in it. This includes any of the threads that I started that has a new post in it or any of the threads that I have replied to that has a new post in it. Hopefully this helps and it works for you too!!
Thank you pjduff! That does help, I miss the old way where it showed us right on the top of the page. But I will start subscribing to the posts I am involved with and take it from there! thanks again :)

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also near the top in small letters you will see eight options, the last one being "My Posts". Click on that and select from there. "Subscribed Threads" will show you any thread that has been active since you last looked at it.

OP
OP
cdsieg

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also near the top in small letters you will see eight options, the last one being "My Posts". Click on that and select from there. "Subscribed Threads" will show you any thread that has been active since you last looked at it.
Thanks GrizLeeBear, I will check that out as well! I appreciate you and others taking the time to help me out!

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL That is the same way I feel, I think we have the same phone.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about phones either, but on your computer;

If a thread you looked at, go to top of the thread, look for thread tools, click it, then subscribe to this thread, I preferr instant through email.

If a thread that you start, at the bottom after the attachment section, you'll see the same thing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get the app tapa-talk, it has a tab "participated" , it has every thread you have posted in, if there is a reply the title is in bold....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions