Political signatures????

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Were as I do not see a regulation against it, I do see this

"You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting."

So to avoid this some can just make a political statement to all post they make with a signature of political (or maybe even a religion) nature????
An easy way to by pass the rules in form, yet not statement: I see.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Why do I get the feeling that IF you add a Political Statement Signature - it would simply (eventually) disappear!
killingme.gif

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were as I do not see a regulation against it, I do see this

"You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting."

So to avoid this some can just make a political statement to all post they make with a signature of political (or maybe even a religion) nature????
An easy way to by pass the rules in form, yet not statement: I see.

Lost Causes,

It was admins decision to allow 2nd amendment related threads to be posted and that covers signatures.

if the signatures bother you ignore them...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread