Metal Detecting
it's called free entertainment, calm down some

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2oldbones, we are not a job, be patient and keep a sense of humor, you will get your answers.

Be patient someone will reply who knows when they see it. The jokes are from the people who don't know what it is is all......Sometimes it takes days or weeks for something to be identified.

TreasureNet is the original treasure website, we are the oldest and largest treasure forum with lots of great people who have lots of knowledge.

Please don't start off by throwing insults.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When a person takes the time to photograph an item and then write out a request for information the last thing he expects to see is a stupid answer to his questions. I guess that has to be expected when you open a site to children.

The other side of that coin is that nobody posts any response and your question fades into cyber limbo. At least with amusing replies, it is staying in view longer so maybe some will know what you are asking.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm? Where are the insults you are talking of?
In your other post. Has absolutely nothing to do with Charter Member.

Again please relax and be patient.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, so your going to jump on me here for a mistake I made in another thread that is no longer active? Maybe it is you who should relax

It is you who shall be relaxing. Enjoy your "Ban" and read the rules while you are away. You are more than welcome to come back if you can treat fellow members and moderators with respect. We are so easy to get along with yet that is not what you wanted.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang 2oldbones, you gonna blow an aneurysm or something. Surely all these things found, are not worth a stroke and the prolonged heightened aggravation. (ppl see they can mess with ya, some of will do it, just for the kicks) Don't let 'em float your goat. :laughing7:

I was looking at that brass thingy on the closed thread. I've seen that, or something like it before, just can't remember where/when. I want to say, it's something off gas/propane apparatus? like part of a coupling unit thingy?
Or either something that protects an ignition/wick/:BangHead:, I can't find the word, I'm looking for......
on a cannon, goes around the wick thing, with small cover?
Hey, I took a shot at it. :laughing7:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is were the TreasureNet Jail would have came in handy, a Ban seems a bit to harsh.:sadsmiley:

SS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is were the TreasureNet Jail would have came in handy, a Ban seems a bit to harsh.:sadsmiley:

SS
It isn't a ban it is a timeout, temporary ban. If the threat of a timeout doesnt stop someone from breaking rules a TreasureNet Jail want help at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions