Issue with thread

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im looking for help from a mod, My journal "Jerry the prospectors adventures of color county" in the gold prospecting journal section is not working for me and has not for a few days. It does not open or load when I click on any page of it. I've tried from multiple different computers and connections. Every other thread I try works fine.

Just wanted to make the site aware of the issue and hopefully resolve it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im looking for help from a mod, My journal "Jerry the prospectors adventures of color county" in the gold prospecting journal section is not working for me and has not for a few days. It does not open or load when I click on any page of it. I've tried from multiple different computers and connections. Every other thread I try works fine.

Just wanted to make the site aware of the issue and hopefully resolve it.

The problem is you used an apostrophe in the title which causes issues on server, I will see if I can access it through smartphone and edit the title... For future reference don't use apostrophe in titles.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try it now, I removed the apostrophe in title...

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh I see, sorry about that and thanks for your help. Wired that is has worked from October of 2015 until now like that. At least its fixed and now I know not to use an apostrophe in the title.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Issue comes and goes, it is best not to use the apostrophe in titles, I think the quote works if you want to use it in place of apostrophe...

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's have a BIG "Atta Boy" for the Mods here!! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread