Is there a min post to become a charted member?

EastCoastmetal

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, i am new here, was just wondering if there in a min post count to become a charted member seeing only chartered member can list items for sale etc. Not that I have much or anything to sell at the moment anyways lol, but most forums wont allow new members to sell things unless they have a certain amount of posts or a certain length of time etc.

Was thinking of becoming a charted member but if there are restrictions, then I would wait etc.

Thanks

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ECM, being a charter member allows you to sell on this site, it also makes you eligible to enter the monthly give-aways and you are also able to see two more Forums.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The only issue you might face selling on TNet would probably be that you are new, with no track record. When I purchase items from TNet members I do not know, I do take a look at the seller's history of posting. But longtime (a year or more) members with few posts will still gain more of my trust. I've made probably 20 purchases here from members, and will continue to do so.

OP
OP
EastCoastmetal

EastCoastmetal

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool thanks guys. probably wont sell much but may buy a thing or 2 here and there.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread