Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eyeball

Thread: Reply button option?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2005
    So. Cal.
    Whites M6 & MXT
    81 times
    Metal Detecting

Reply button option?

Before I login I like to check out the posts. At the bottom of each post theres a button to "Reply with quote" before I login, but no "Reply" only button.
    Just thought thats kinda odd.

If I am in a thread and want to post a reply I usually click on the reply with quote then delete the quote, then type in my reply to the OP.
    You dont have to believe what the Media says, Its opinion, not fact. You dont have to accept what Hollywood pushes on you. You dont have to believe what any Politician says. Politicians are self servants, not public servants.

ca
    Mr.

Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    46 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That's almost as easy as pushing the Red reply button at the bottom of the thread you are in.��
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

Whites Spectrum XTL Sold, Garret Ace-250, Garret XL-500, Minelab Excal ll, Minelab nox-600, Garret pinpointer Pro, Garret Carrot, 709 SS Mini scoop.
    The rusty old Gold pan from the '70's that was lost in the basement which had a wet problem. Now cleaned up and serviceable once more.

ca
    Mr.

Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    Spectrum XLT, sold. Garrett Ace 250. Minelab Excal II. Playing with a Garrett XL-500, it got wet. Minelab Nox-600. Garrett pinpointer Pro, Garrett Carrot.
    46 times
    Ah...I am flabbergasted with my own wisdom, just noticed the "reply button" without the quote.
    Allright! Back to work!
    In due time you'll find that it would have taken less effort to follow up on advice than it takes to find out you really ARE wrong most of the time.

Whites Spectrum XTL Sold, Garret Ace-250, Garret XL-500, Minelab Excal ll, Minelab nox-600, Garret pinpointer Pro, Garret Carrot, 709 SS Mini scoop.
    The rusty old Gold pan from the '70's that was lost in the basement which had a wet problem. Now cleaned up and serviceable once more.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    11171 times
    Metal Detecting
    Or you can just type in the box at the bottom of the thread
    EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK
    IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THAT'S WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY

ca
    Mr.

Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    Yup, beer time! I'll be back.
    jeff-gordon likes this.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    11171 times
    Metal Detecting
    Do you people in Canada drink real beer?

ca
    Mr.

Oct 2018
    North Bay area
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    Yup that'll work too.., awsome!...beer time!...I'll be back.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links