Need another category Drones

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at it, Good ones are still a little pricey....but will give Treasure hunters a new tool to see things from the air. Including watching for those who are trying to see what we are doing. Of course it works the opposite in that they will try using drones to watch us.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohio Ghost town of Sandyville Ohio that I took some drone pictures of . What do you think of this type of Photography ?
DJI_0018.JPG If you look close you can see a lot of old foundations. It would have been better with out the Snow :( DJI_0019.JPG The last picture is of the old cemetery near Sandyville. I think about 1840 was the earliest grave stone. Hope you like this . DJI_0006.JPG DJI_0007.JPG DJI_0010.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Gare,

Used a Higher end machine (Phantom 3) to go around some fields looking for plowed areas.

Doc

stude

Nov 8, 2009
las cruces nm
We are using drones for search and rescue in NM. With licensed drone pilots. Why would anybody not consider drones for other (legal) uses?

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was called to see if i could locate two lost horses. They had been missing for 4 days. They had been driving all over with 4 wheelers and no luck. I got there with my drones in 10 minutes I spotted the horses . One was WHITE :) they was about 1/2 mile from there place and trapped in a wire fence. Being white made it simple . The drones have a definite use but they also can be misused. Lot of restrictions . I am licensed with the FAA

Dechert360

Feb 1, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'd love a Drone Category. I've been in the hobby side of quadcopter for years now and just passed my FAA Part 107 last week. Submitted all the required paperwork today to get my license.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
15 yrs ago I was jerking around trying to put a cesium mag in a model plane, say 6´ wingspan
never did it, too big a project
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread