Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I was thinking that it would be a real cool idea to have a Tnet holiday in which every member hides a cache. It doesn't have to be much, maybe throw some pocket change in a hole and bury it up. Maybe notes about what we think about current events and newspaper clippings or tokens- something that will be neat in fifty years. Also, we can send in directions and have a virtual treasure map and release the location in thirty years or so. I buried one once, and i can't wait to tell some future member that it was I who buried it. Just something to think about...

HH
-GC

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like it.

My Father belonged to a local coin & stamp club and they would encourage members to put the occasional "good" coin in circulation just for fun (and to keep the pursuit alive).

I'd love to know it was going to a 12 year old kid with a 1212-X or some such and not one of my nemeses with a DFX or Explorer, though. Have to bury it under three pull-tabs and reward the tenacious digger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread