Forbidden

mjido

Aug 14, 2007
Western New Mexico
I have been coming to this site for many years now, sometimes I have been register user, but most of the time I just click on the site. But a few months ago I decided to re-register so I would get the full benefits of the site. All worked well, and then as I tried to excess the site I keep getting the FORBIDDEN message and am unable to logon. Now in order to excess the site I need to us Google, but still get forbidden in the search category. Question: can this situation be corrected?

Jim

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Need to be a Charter Member to use Search.

Other then That,
i'm not sure on the "Forbidden" part when you Log on.

OP
OP
mjido

mjido

Aug 14, 2007
Western New Mexico
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.treasurenet.com Port 80

Jeff, this is what I get when I try to logon by using: www.treasurenet.com Understand about search, thanks for the quick comeback.

Jim

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mjido said:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.treasurenet.com Port 80

Jeff, this is what I get when I try to logon by using: www.treasurenet.com Understand about search, thanks for the quick comeback.

Jim

try using this instead

http://forum.treasurenet.com/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread