Steven Seagals secret life

K

Kentucky Kache

Re: Steven Seagal's secret life

Oh, brother. ::)
They've run out of ideas for "reality" shows.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

LOL CC you are too funny! I am not a fan of reality shows...in fact, I rarely watch tv unless someone else is here. I don't much enjoy tv except with company.....if I am going to stare at a screen it is likely to have tnet on it! lol I do, however, enjoy Steven Seagal movies that I have seen. The kids even bought me Exit Wounds because they knew I would love it....I did too. lol The attitude he gets in those sorts of movies just reminds me too much of some of the officers I have worked with...makes me laugh. "This is my happy face" rofl

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett

WoW!

He's good!

I remember Bruce Lee...
He was real good but that bump on the noggin' got him.

Then his kid, Jason...

Even Jackie Chan says he's plenty sore after a movie shoot.

Pimp Lenin

Apr 4, 2006
The Great State of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
P.O.S.

Old Harry Lee wouldn't have put up with this nonsense. Segal could do all of the martial arts he wants to; Sheriff Lee would have picked him off at 400 yards from the interstate overpass.

OP
OP
S

Smee

Pimp Lenin said:
Old Harry Lee wouldn't have put up with this nonsense. Segal could do all of the martial arts he wants to; Sheriff Lee would have picked him off at 400 yards from the interstate overpass.

Maybe so, but wasn't he the Harry Lee from "House of Lee" chinese restaurant?

Remember hearing about a bust there back in the 60's.

You know, skinned kitty cats DO look a lot like skinned rabbits . . . and in Jefferson parish (after Hurricane Betsy) they were a lot more plentiful from chasing all those rats around.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Steven Seagal never really showed much in his movies, a flip here or a twist there. But the man is an actual sensei and teaches in Japan. I have a video somewhere that shows him teaching, all about his dojo. I wouldn't wanna be his aikidoka! [youtube=425,350]mOKN_GlXvAs[/youtube]

B

BIG61AL

does any one really care about steven segal?

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

BIG61AL said:
does any one really care about steven segal?

I don't particularly.... I mean, he's not like my idol or anything. :D Martial arts are something I enjoy learning and while Aikido is not my forte', I have learned a few things about it. Its pretty fascinating how this stuff works if one takes the time and effort to look into it. Steven Seagal just happens to be very good at this particular art.

The way it was explained to me is that Aikido is more of a flowing, non-violent art in which one uses the opponents "energy" or force to your advantage.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ec247047.jpg
    ec247047.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 294
  • ec247047.jpg
    ec247047.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 278

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

crappy actor

bad movies

mad skills

I would never want him to hit me - it would feel like semi running through my chest, and, his hair looks greasy... ick.

OP
OP
S

Smee

Post wasn't about how great his movies are, but rather that he has and does give back to the community.

Moderator moved the post to this place.

He doesn't just play a cop in the movies and on T.V., he also does some of the work in real life. Does he do it for the money? Probably not, probably doesn't even need to work . . . and if he did, I can think of lots of places to earn more of it than behind a badge. I mean, he's not even the Sheriff, just a member of the force.

How many other actors who do action flicks have the cajones to do that?

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeffro said:
Steven Seagal never really showed much in his movies, a flip here or a twist there. But the man is an actual sensei and teaches in Japan. I have a video somewhere that shows him teaching, all about his dojo. I wouldn't wanna be his aikidoka! [youtube=425,350]mOKN_GlXvAs[/youtube]

From what I saw on a biography, Steven Seagal had moved to Japan. He had some Martial Arts Training prior to moving to Japan. He wanted to learn Akido, At first he had problems finding a school that would teach him because he was "Kwi Lo", then me met a woman who was much older than him (like 10-15 years somewhere around there) and was a Black Belt in the Art of Akido, (which he dated and married later while he was learning Akido, she is NOW has been a Grand Master for many years, I can't remember her name), Seagal learned very quickly, (I guess his little honey was helping him on learning the art out of school), because of his ability and focus of the art it impressed the Grand Masters of the day with his speed, enthusiasm, etc. After getting Mastered in Akido and weapons, etc, he left his wife in Japan, (as he was supposed to come back to the U.S. to compete in Martial Arts and open a school and send for his wife later), after he got here he pretty much ditched his wife in Japan and divorced her.

I used to like him when he first came out, grant he IS GOOD, but after I watched the biography a few years back and how he did his wife who pretty much taught him the whole art prior to him being accepted by the Akido Dojo in Japan, (as they DID interview her). They also showed videos of her and him in his early years from the Dojo Competitions back then. There was more but I can't remember, but he is a piece of work, (I don't mean good in terms), with women from what was aired on his bio.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250

i heard that a lot of people think he is italian but he is not he is a kiowa indian that is what i heard from some friends of mine that are super human movie buffs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread