Jessie James lost treasure show

kawalabear

Jun 24, 2008
eastern shore MD.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
did anyone see the show where the guys were looking for the treasure ,they found carvings on the rock walls .

they found some jars of money . and a gold bar in a tree root. that's where they lost me .

the tree dint seem very big, so 100+ years ago i don't think it would of had those roots if it was there at all.

the gold bar was very nicely stuck down in a "y" of the roots. i would think the tree would of grown over 100 years and covered it or they were very lucky for that tree to grow around it so nicely.

did you see the show and if so what do you think?

maybe i am just jealous because i have a hard time just pulling a penny out by a tree. ;D

O

Old Silver

There were two or three threads about that show when it first aired a few months ago. Many differing opinions about it.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most that saw it agreed, it was a waste of time. The grab you with an interesting piece on both history and treasure hunting, but leaves you with little of either. :dontknow:

I should have watched the lost episodes of "Taxi". :laughing9:

OP
OP
kawalabear

kawalabear

Jun 24, 2008
eastern shore MD.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
i will check out the other posts thanks, it all just dint sit right ,then the gold bar put me over the edge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions