spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there was a thread in one of the forum relating to a MD'ing program, but I can't seem to find it. It appears that someone is going to try and make a go of a program dedicated to this hobby. I think it is a good idea, but perhaps it should be formatted to a special only. I don't see it garnering the audience of shows like "Pawn Stars", or "American Picker's".

In addition to not having any excitement until something is found, you have a show about men digging holes. (Not too exciting) Also unlike the other two shows mentioned you will not have a continuity from finding, recovering and ID'ing something. That will be one heck of an edited piece. Just think of the time you spend looking for a decent signal on each outing.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, I just see it as a special, not an ongoing series. Apparently they have done some research and believe there is an audience for this show. I'm just wondering if they weren't asking the same few people this over and over :laughing7:

Michaelangelo

Jun 9, 2009
Piedmont N.C.
Hi Spart-that was my post in General Discussion entitled American Detectors (Where Dano corrected me in the fact it should have been World Detectors-a point well taken). I still think it would be a great show and you're right-would take a whole lot of time to edit and make the show interesting.
On another note I have to say I enjoy your posts-what a great sense of humor you have!! Don't pass a single one you start without reading. You are a great asset to this sight.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michaelangelo said:
On another note I have to say I enjoy your posts-what a great sense of humor you have!! Don't pass a single one you start without reading. You are a great asset to this sight.

Thank you, but I think some will take issue on that call :laughing7: For the most part, I prefer keeping things on the humorous side, and some people just have no clue. I do appreciate your kind words and I am glad I can make you think, or just flat out entertain you. I would wish that Dano would post a story, he also wields some sharp wit and a crazy sense of humor. There's nothing like a good laugh everyday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread