Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: another FAKE TruTv Show ? 'Hardcore Pawn'

Geez Jeff, you work as little as I do :headbang: Thought I had the market cornered on cushy jobs, but, you're right there with me :laughing7:

Yeah, that's normal for the entertainment biz. If something's working, duplicate it. It actually works quite a bit too. Heck, look at the 2,984 judge show's on t.v. Who even watches those things anyways?!?! But, each has their own share of the marketplace. And those "judges" are laughing all the way to the bank. Pawn Stars is a GREAT show. So, the competition was inevitable. Just put a new spin on it and throw it out there. Yeah, that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" clearly DID not originate in Hollywood.

BTW, how did you like Fact or Faked? That's VERY high on my list now. On tonight. I like it because it is highly fascinating, but, there is very little drama or staging. Matter of fact, they seem to bust most of the videos they come across. And they really do a superb job of putting them through the paces :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out what that "night crawler" thing was that walked through the mans yard :tongue3:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

njnydigger said:
Geez Jeff, you work as little as I do :headbang: Thought I had the market cornered on cushy jobs, but, you're right there with me :laughing7:

Yeah, that's normal for the entertainment biz. If something's working, duplicate it. It actually works quite a bit too. Heck, look at the 2,984 judge show's on t.v. Who even watches those things anyways?!?! But, each has their own share of the marketplace. And those "judges" are laughing all the way to the bank. Pawn Stars is a GREAT show. So, the competition was inevitable. Just put a new spin on it and throw it out there. Yeah, that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" clearly DID not originate in Hollywood.

BTW, how did you like Fact or Faked? That's VERY high on my list now. On tonight. I like it because it is highly fascinating, but, there is very little drama or staging. Matter of fact, they seem to bust most of the videos they come across. And they really do a superb job of putting them through the paces :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out what that "night crawler" thing was that walked through the mans yard :tongue3:

I'll still watch Fact or Faked of course, & Like that they
don't Believe everything is real.

I kind of Disagree on their position
that if they can Duplicate it, it's fake

anything can be duplicated with special effects.

IF They can't Duplicate it it dosn't mean it's real either
the "night crawler" for example.
Don't know what it is for sure, But looks to me
like a Kid with a halloween costume walking across a lawn.
Whatever it is, it's not a spook or unknown creature in my opinion

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I guess he's getting those t-shirts and caps made as I am writing this. :laughing7: I may try and catch a piece of it, to see how the show is.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting