Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    us
    Feb 2012
    Bay City, Michigan
    16
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    new show diggers tonight

    new show diggers airs tonight 10 pm est sorry didnt post eailier just saw preview for it

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #2
    us
    Jan 2012
    nc
    629
    14 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    yeah anxious to see it @ 10;30 in SC

  4. #3
    us
    May 2009
    West Monroe, La.
    Fisher 1260x, BountyHunter DE280 Outlaw, Fisher F2
    23
    1 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    I just watched a few minutes of it, and that was enough. The guys on there act like idiots. One of them seems to be the stereotypical redneck hillbilly. It is embarrassing. "Reality" shows suck. I think this show will do our hobby no good. Too bad they couldn't have gotten some of the treasure hunters that post videos on Youtube . I won't be watching anymore of it.

  5. #4
    us
    Notorious D.I.G.

    Dec 2011
    Arkansas
    Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro DeLeon
    46
    16 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Yea, kinda of silly if you ask me. Now if this show takes off ever body and there grandma is going out and buy a Bounty Hunter and be "treasure hunters". Exept they wont hunt a thing exept the remote. Sit around and watch more "reality shows". Only thing is now they won't let you hunt there spot.

  6. #5
    us
    Apr 2008
    Montana
    Curently the AT pro
    310
    187 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Thanks for the comments. Not everybody will like it so that's how it goes.

  7. #6
    us
    Nov 2011
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
    28
    Metal Detecting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    I watched the show and thought that it could have been better. The show could have done without redneck dude. He kept calling tokens "tokes"...I wonder what he was Tokin'...

    Also they were messy with their holes...even being new to the hobby, I try to dig better and neater holes.

    I don't think that this show will last.

  8. #7
    us
    Feb 2012
    Bay City, Michigan
    16
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    made it looked easy enough wait for the beep dig out something nice. every time you go out collect hundreds of dollars of relics and coins. I must be doing something wrong.

  9. #8
    us
    Do not forget me 24601

    Oct 2011
    Indiana
    Tesoro Sidewinder, White's Coinmaster, White's Surfmaster II
    1,235
    290 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    So what Channel or network was it on? Thanks.

    You will dig trash. Get over it.

  10. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,319
    4654 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mzjavert
    So what Channel or network was it on? Thanks.
    National Geographic

  11. #10
    us
    Do not forget me 24601

    Oct 2011
    Indiana
    Tesoro Sidewinder, White's Coinmaster, White's Surfmaster II
    1,235
    290 times
    Metal Detecting

    Re: new show diggers tonight



    Thanks. Hopefully I can catch a rerun this weekend.

    You will dig trash. Get over it.

  12. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,319
    4654 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mzjavert


    Thanks. Hopefully I can catch a rerun this weekend.
    Check Saturday Night 10PM too 11PM
    and Early sunday 1AM to 2AM


  13. #12
    us
    Feb 2012
    Indiana
    White's M6, BH 505, BH Tracker IV
    116
    17 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by wheatymike
    Yea, kinda of silly if you ask me. Now if this show takes off ever body and there grandma is going out and buy a Bounty Hunter and be "treasure hunters". Exept they wont hunt a thing exept the remote. Sit around and watch more "reality shows". Only thing is now they won't let you hunt there spot.
    Hey....whats wrong with Bounty Hunter??

  14. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,319
    4654 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by jibb
    Quote Originally Posted by wheatymike
    Yea, kinda of silly if you ask me. Now if this show takes off ever body and there grandma is going out and buy a Bounty Hunter and be "treasure hunters". Exept they wont hunt a thing exept the remote. Sit around and watch more "reality shows". Only thing is now they won't let you hunt there spot.
    Hey....whats wrong with Bounty Hunter??
    I Don't take it as a Put down on Bounty Hunter.

    I Take it as there are Bounty Hunters readily available
    within Driving distance of Everybody in the U.S.
    thanks to wallMart, Radio shack, & a Few other
    stores.

    Other brands take a little Research time between
    Getting the Itch to buy a detector, & actually
    plopping the $$$ Down.

    Also Bounty Hunter, thanks to Wallmart
    has them at prices parents don't Choke
    when their kids ask for one.
    I "Think" there is a Model near you/me/us for $60.00

    So saying "Getting a Bounty Hunter" Translates to
    "Running to Wally World"

  15. #14
    us
    Feb 2012
    Indiana
    White's M6, BH 505, BH Tracker IV
    116
    17 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: new show diggers tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa
    Quote Originally Posted by jibb
    Quote Originally Posted by wheatymike
    Yea, kinda of silly if you ask me. Now if this show takes off ever body and there grandma is going out and buy a Bounty Hunter and be "treasure hunters". Exept they wont hunt a thing exept the remote. Sit around and watch more "reality shows". Only thing is now they won't let you hunt there spot.
    Hey....whats wrong with Bounty Hunter??
    I Don't take it as a Put down on Bounty Hunter.

    I Take it as there are Bounty Hunters readily available
    within Driving distance of Everybody in the U.S.
    thanks to wallMart, Radio shack, & a Few other
    stores.

    Other brands take a little Research time between
    Getting the Itch to buy a detector, & actually
    plopping the $$$ Down.

    Also Bounty Hunter, thanks to Wallmart
    has them at prices parents don't Choke
    when their kids ask for one.
    I "Think" there is a Model near you/me/us for $60.00

    So saying "Getting a Bounty Hunter" Translates to
    "Running to Wally World"
    I was just kiddin ...I know what he was saying..

 

 

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3