Diggers in the news! Some are going to say I told you so!

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting article....

Oh wait, the link didn't work :tongue3:

I told you so :laughing9:

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Very interesting article....

Oh wait, the link didn't work :tongue3:

I told you so :laughing9:

try it now... does that work?

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no wonder no one was commenting... link was messed up...

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too funny

"He said it is now up to Corrections to decide whether to pursue charges. Calls to the department's legal counsel were not returned Wednesday."

I'll get the FOX network on the phone, Rupert owes me a favor.. :tongue3: I need a schedule of their filming so we can coordinate their show with COPS :laughing7:

Heck, maybe I'll even get to meet montanagold and ask him a million silly questions... :tongue3: Nah, he'll want his attorney present :laughing7:

Now that I'll watch :headbang: :laughing7:

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I hope it helps get the show shut down. I have already heard a non-detectorist state " There is no way idiots like that would get anywhere near my property!". It is tough enough to find places to hunt without making it worse. The treasure hunting show with a couple different women hosting it, I forget the name, was much better done. I have voiced my disapproval of the show to Nat Geo.

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l.cutler said:
Well, I hope it helps get the show shut down. I have already heard a non-detectorist state " There is no way idiots like that would get anywhere near my property!". It is tough enough to find places to hunt without making it worse. The treasure hunting show with a couple different women hosting it, I forget the name, was much better done. I have voiced my disapproval of the show to Nat Geo.

Honestly... and I am going to hurt someones feeling or I am going to offend someone and I'm sorry for pointing this out... I am not to first and I didn't do it... but other than selling a few more detectors for the dealers there is nothing good coming out of theses shows for all of us. Just like all the other reality shows... ask the pickers and the storage locker buyers or any of the reality shows... everyone wants to strike it rich and that what theses shows are portraying its ruined it for all of us... whats next coin roll hunting? Scrapping?

I wish it would all go away.... but this can of worms has been opened and you can't put them back...

Now if what happened to archeology happens to us... that might not be a bad thing... in the beginning back in the 1800's all archeology was was grave robbers and treasure hunters... so they are not so different than we are...

Chukers

montanagold

Apr 20, 2008
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was a one sided press release from a local archie :laughing7: No arrests were made and are not going to. The only thing is the state said next time get a permit. The archies went with it. The show isnt going to be shut down so you guys will have to force yourselves to watch it. :laughing7:

I will answer any question you got I arent afraid :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions