XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this threads up... the last time i checked i live in America "Freedom of Speech' anywayS, hey GOLDEN whats up bud, hows ur MD days goin? hows that new MDer workn out 4 ya? u was rite im haven a blast with the 505...my 9yr old goes w me everytime n is bugn me for his own, he even helps me R&i, its awesome... whatcha think would b a good little guy MD? is the any other 1 besides the bounty hunter thats like $45 available that u know of? kgunn

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh look.
Another "American Digger" thread...

:-\

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this threads up... the last time i checked i live in America "Freedom of Speech' kgunn

Exactly and don't you forget it. I'll give you a thumbs up on that response! Maybe you can watch the reruns now that the show has finally ran aground.

but can u imagine the amount of research it took to find that stuff n the relics r awesome to say the least. i dont care if they r planted or not i enjoy seeing them...
This post alone says a WHOLE lot! I won't elaborate any further.

You know something... you and keppy type in almost the exact same style. Birds of a feather? :dontknow:

OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ah mr "dig", kgunn ps, have a nice day

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw the show once and I didn't like it. The dudes looked like they stumbled on stuff. I can not say they had any "Planted" stuff for the show like "lookie what i just found!" but I also don't think the show would run reels & reels of film while we wait for the prize. Then they had a buyer but not all old junk has value. I do think it is a slight better than the other Gold show filmed in Alaska where guys bought & hauled a lot of heavy machines moving tons of earth under a deadline of a few months of work to only get a ounce or two at best after it looks like the machine & labor cost must have been over $300,000+, Now that was some dud!... I'm with you guys, maybe the ax was due. I hope something comes out to take its place for a better show about actual Gold prospecting with positive new tech & info. Good luck.

Last edited:

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate all of those shows...I used to have a blast at storage auctions, till that was ruined by TV. I've always loved antiques, but of course they had to stir that pot too. Then they decide to see if they can ruin yet another of my hobbies, detecting. Whats next, American Sheriff sales?? Might as well ruin that one for me too. Don't get me wrong, I have no probs helping someone get into these things, as I already have and still do. The problem is that TV brings not only the wrong crowd, but exactly that, a crowd, or more like mobs. :BangHead: Maybe I should have gone to church this morning so I would be a more cheerful giver. :tongue3:

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This post alone says a WHOLE lot! I won't elaborate any further.

You know something... you and keppy type in almost the exact same style. Birds of a feather? :dontknow:

It's not a style. To call it that would be to give it the same credit given to those who have the respect and common courtesy to actually TYPE OUT the whole WORD.
This is just plain lazy and reminds me of a 15 year old girl text messaging.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
u text alot of 15yr old girls do ya?

Yeah, like my nieces, smart guy.

WOW, you sure showed ME. ::) I bet you stared at your screen for an hour, reviewing and laughing at THAT zinger.
"lolz ,hahhahhahahahaha, (more typed out sound effects) omg, I sur tole him wit dat funy I made, lol omgwtfbbq eleventy!"
You may have even called all of your fellow inmates to see your scathing wit. You are probably going to get it framed, but frames have instruction on them, so scratch THAT.

It must be hard to have to ice down your head after writing for a while.

ooh,ooh,ohh, let ME get it for you, "I know you are but what am I!"

There, was that about right. Oh wait, it can't be what you would fire out next, I spelled out the whole WORD.

You Forrest Gumping out sentence fragments and your semi literate ramblings amuse me.

Last edited:

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hey LOOK! You've got an audience now! Well this changes everything.
Maybe he can spellcheck for you.

(Don't encourage him. You should know that if you laugh at a child when they do something stupid, they get all giddy over the attention and keep performing)

Last edited:

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit said:
Hey LOOK! You've got an audience now! Well this changes everything.
Maybe he can spellcheck for you between sandwiches.

Ok, this thread has gone way off track. I think we either get back on track and act like adults or a mod closes it.
The insults are uncalled for.
I find humor in what seemed like a harmless quote and be belittled? I think not.
Practice responding in text as you would to someone's face, I guarantee you would not insinuate I make anyone a sandwich.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guarantee you would not insinuate I make anyone a sandwich.
aaaand THERE it is. "You wouldn't say that to my face, I'd beat you up! Grr!"
(How do you know that I WOULDN'T say that, you have no idea what "I" look like)
There, I can do it too! Isn't this fun!
lol.
As if on cue.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, this is the internet.
(You'll note that I deleted it as I thought it was low brow, the only part that remains is when you copied and pasted it.)
It was not my intention, and I apologize it was a little unnecessary.

I'm sure a certain mod which will remain unnamed will come along soon, lights flashing, siren blazing to champion the cause of the oppressed and put things right in the world.

Last edited:

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit said:
aaaand THERE it is. "You wouldn't say that to my face, I'd beat you up! Grr!"
(How do you know that I WOULDN'T say that, you have no idea what "I" look like)
There, I can do it too! Isn't this fun!

No where did I threaten to beat anyone up. I am stating a fact that if you knew me, you would know I wouldn't make a sandwich for anyone. Stop trying to "read between the lines". My wife does that. It's very aggravating.
Now excuse me while I Unpause my Spiketv.com episode. He's about to dig up some mob money.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now excuse me while I Unpause my Spiketv.com episode. He's about to dig up some mob money.
ah HA. Now I get it.

And I actually felt bad that I may have REALLY hurt your feelings. But your sense of injustice lies in ANOTHER of my perceived wrongs.
My calling out of Ric Sausage.
I almost took you seriously for a minute there, but now I understand.

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit said:
ah HA. Now I get it.

And I actually felt bad that I may have REALLY hurt your feelings. But your sense of injustice lies in ANOTHER of my perceived wrongs.
My calling out of Ric Sausage.
I almost took you seriously for a minute there, but now I understand.

No, you were right in your first assessment. I thought your post was uncalled for.
I was referring to "Rick Sausage" to get back on track of the thread.
The show isn't worth the film it was taped on, IMO.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol!
i HOPE that was a typo!
:)

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit stop insulting and talking down to members, both are against the rules.........

OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, as i was sayg b4 i got so rudely interrupted, kgunn likes American Diggers.... So is/when there going 2 b another episode, or do we gotta wait 4 a season 2, The World Premier of?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread