Looks like they are coming back...Diggers

Wickedwrx

Dec 29, 2011
Southeast, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in NJ and I've had people from outside the state say to me that I'm nothing like the Jersey Shore people which by the way are all from New York...lol.

I hope the new Diggers show is just a little more educational. Yes, they show the junk but there is so much more they could do to help the hobby which was not done in the first shows. Maybe every show they include a one minute segment on proper metal detecting methods, research tips, ways to ask for permission to detect a property, how to research the proper owners or anything that will help new people to the hobby that may start because they saw their show be good detectorists.

NJ

I agree that would be a better show.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am an Italian American do people presume that I act like the idiots on the Jersey Shore? .
Um yes, yes they do.
I have seen it.
Spend some time in other countries.
ALL they see of us ARE these TV shows, they have no other reference, save for a few tourists, but there is no comparison of the amount of influence exercised.
What do you think Ireland is like? All green, rolling hills and quaint cottages?
couldn't be farther from the truth. But all most of us see of that country IS that. What is portrayed on TV.

Just like these detecting shows.
How much interaction do people have with REAL detectorists, not showboating as encouraged by scumbag producers?
Most, people, NONE.
What they DO see is the jokers on two TV shows. THAT is their reference.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions