Anyone see "Mystery of Yamanullas Gold" on History Channel?

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Re: Anyone see "Mystery of Yama-s-h-i-t-a's Gold" on History Channel?

To Ocean7,

I understand your concern regarding CON MEN OR BAD GUYS IN YAMASH-I-T-A Treasure....pls. be understand that this is the BIGGEST TREASURE OF ALL.....the huge reward alone is enough to be a MAGNET for ALL THE VILLAINS AND SCUMBUGS OF THE WORLD !!....so its just normal and ordinary to encounter this kind of people.....if you enter this quest...be prepared like Indiana Jones..OK?

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Dekalb33,
KEEP COOL !!! Why your VERY VERY ANGRY ??? Are you still in your state of mind ??? Are you one of the victim of those CON MEN ?? RELAX...take a deeeeeep breath !!! Your barking at a wrong tree !!! Maybe your jealous of our BIG VOLUME treasure sites? Bcoz your treasure sites are maybe just gold dust, nuggets, delapidated coins, indian arrows, bullet slugs or simply old indian or cowboy metal junks ? Why your SO SO UPSET ?? This is a treasure forum.....this is a place where people are interested in treasure...so why your DROOLING with anger ??? RELAAAAAAAX.......FIND YOUR OWN GOOD AND BIG VOLUME TREASURE SITES AND LETS DISCUSS IT HERE.....IT WILL NOT HELP YOU BEING JEALOUS WITH OUR SITES...OK?

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

HEADS UP - Gold Sales - gold is sold in troy ounces and troy pounds. There are twelve troy ounces to a troy pound. If you are selling 16 avoirdupois ounces per each pound for the official gold price then you are ripping yourself off bigtime. exanimo, ss

B

butz

Hey guys,

Have you watch the documentary feature in the National Geographic Channel about the Yamas-h-i-ta Treasure? Try to search for it in the National Geographic website, I just watched it on TV last Friday night (Philippine Time). It's for you to decide what you believe about the Treasure of Yamas-h-i-ta. There is also this book authored by Sterling Seagrave about the US affairs in our country.

Hey Gboy,

We will be somewhere in Isabela. Our men already opened the tunnel and we only have to get rid of the booby traps and bring out some shiny yellow metals in there. Goodluck to your group man, take care out there. ;D

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Re: Anyone see "Mystery of Yamanulla's Gold" on History Channel?

THere may be Japanese loot hidden in the islands comprising the Philippines, however I know personally that there are many Spanish Jesuit caches hidden there. All the Spanish missions were maintained in gold bearing areas and the proceeds cached close by near transit trails .Being a dowser of much experience I have had the opportunity to study countless Jesuit caches for over 20 years in eastern Australia. The jesuits based here at approximately the same time as they settled and commenced mining in the Philippines. I have seen photos on the forums of many standard jesuit cache indicators in the Philippines identical to cache clues on Australian shores.
Max

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Butz ~

Sterling Seagrave has published three (3) books about WWII loot in the Philippines:

The Yamoto Dynasty

The Marcos Dynasty

Gold Warriors.

Wayne

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

you're catching up G-boy keep typing dude! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions