Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And nooo its not Dance Moms nor is it Diggers,lol.its My Crazy obsession,a show about collecting. Tonight's oh so riveting episode was about a guy that collected ketchup items and memorabilia and tried to get total strangers to convert to using ketchup(catsup?) on their food and was offended if they didnt.i can understand liking an item and collecting but when it takes over the entire house and Mickey Mouse is uhhh in your bedroom it's a problem.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ketchup collectibles huh? There was an old dude here in San Antonio that collected toilet seats. Whole garage was filled with them. I think he died, but who knows what happened to this (to me) disgusting collection. I know that people collect a lot of things. I used to collect minerals and fossils until I moved for the first time and about two tons of rocks decided they didn't want to go with me...

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yup ketchup collectibles. I'll admit I can be a bit obsessed with hot sauce though. Most everywhere I go I find a rock I like so I can see your obsession,lol!

eddiecurrent

Dec 25, 2015
Treasure coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236-x2, fisher cz3d and cz 20, tesoro golden sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we should start a "worst tv shows" thread.
2 of the worst tv shows I've ever watched are Batman and Wonder Woman. I understand they're for little kids but even when I was a kid I thought they were bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread