Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wife and I like it.. just to laugh at and ridicule people who are both braver and stupider than we are.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone else?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It frightens me. Snakes might try to invade places they shouldn't try to invade .

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It frightens me. Snakes might try to invade places they shouldn't try to invade .

Ohh CoilyGirl....I had the best comeback to that....But Im gonna be Nice :laughing7:

I actually love that show....seems to be the closest to reality so far....I can tell you thou, I could do about 90% of the things needed to survive...but the second I get infested with Mosquitos...Im out..lol

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ya'll are kidding, right?
I mean, I only saw the commercial for it....... I thought,
what kinda idiot would sign up for that!? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
AND, let someone film it! :BangHead:
Musta never been through basic training........

I've camped with enough wildlife, poison ivy, poison oak, snakes, spiders, chiggers, no-see-ems, skeeters,
only time they gonna find me with no clothes on,
is if I'm swimming. :laughing7:
No, I won't be watching. if anything good happens, it'll make the news feed. :laughing7:

My idea of "roughing it" now-a-days are, having to walk across the beach to the ocean, from my beach front room. :laughing7:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ya'll are kidding, right?
I mean, I only saw the commercial for it....... I thought,
what kinda idiot would sign up for that!? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
AND, let someone film it! :BangHead:
Musta never been through basic training........

I've camped with enough wildlife, poison ivy, poison oak, snakes, spiders, chiggers, no-see-ems, skeeters,
only time they gonna find me with no clothes on,
is if I'm swimming. :laughing7:
No, I won't be watching. if anything good happens, it'll make the news feed. :laughing7:

My idea of "roughing it" now-a-days are, having to walk across the beach to the ocean, from my beach front room. :laughing7:

You should check it out one day...its worth it to see at least once

Hell, i think about 90% of them I have seen, the women out do the men.

The best one was this Super Marine Militant freak, that was going on how he served so many tours in Iraq/Afganstan, yet on day one, he got sunburnt to the point he was compltely useless the whole time..lol

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The best one was this Super Marine Militant freak, that was going on how he served so many tours in Iraq/Afganstan, yet on day one, he got sunburnt to the point he was compltely useless the whole time..lol
Yeah, thank you, NO!
Never been a fan of "reality" tv.

Now, if we'd a had video cameras 30, 40 yrs ago, now, THERE would have been some reality TV! :laughing7:
I couldn't dream or script some of the adventures me and my misfits pals have been through. :notworthy:
Meh, to each his own...... as long as ya'll are having fun........ :laughing7:

Super Marine freak makes me think of the Mirror of Truth in the movie, The Never Ending Story.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have watched it and i like it.the women really do, out do the men.if i could find a jungle with big enough leaves id try it. lol

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I kinda like it. Must be hard. Would you do it? ( me? too lazy, not to mention I have a body no one wants to see naked)
It has reaffirmed my belief that most people look better with clothes on.

Not your button 'eh Jeff?

Click here.jpg

I've got a distant relative that is going to be on the show in July. Guess adventure runs in the family.

Personally, I camp in a 5th wheel with all the comforts- I do understand peoples desire to face a challenge though.

Quite a memory for anyone that's done it and yes, the women really do better than most of the men. The more macho they act in the beginning, the sooner they fold and start crying.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I remember that one. I think that was the one with my favorite female. Wasn't she the little one from Cali who wove clothes out of palms?
I really liked her and her attitude. ( and she is a rare one who looks good nakey)

topdogintampa

Apr 19, 2014
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Teknetics Gamma 6000, Treasure Com TC3X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the show and have seen some tough situations on it also. I agree that for most of the shows the women have been the best to make it to the end. But some of the reason's tend to be the males getting all bravo and not using their heads...drinking bad water, stabbing themselfs, Sunburn man! lol etc...

It's tough sledding in some of these remote area's and I give the all prop's for attempting the 21 day gruel. In my head I could do it easy but after about 6-7 days I probably would be waving the white towel...never know unless you try right!

Just don't put me in that fr***ing Lous. swamp! :icon_scratch: That sucked!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Uh, ain't there money up front, money to win and folks that make sure it looks real, but really ain't? It's just another crowd pleaser(hopefully)...

topdogintampa

Apr 19, 2014
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Teknetics Gamma 6000, Treasure Com TC3X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Uh, ain't there money up front, money to win and folks that make sure it looks real, but really ain't? It's just another crowd pleaser(hopefully)...

I don't know about any $$$ but I would think that they may get some sort of incentive for getting picked for the showing...I don't know and have justed watched it. Never have had urge or time to research who gets what from every reality show....Maybe there needs to be a website for that too. :laughing7:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff, most of the gals on there are hippy chicks that look like they just shaved their legs for the first time in 6 years:tongue3:. I agree with ya on the little one though that weaved. She was a cutie!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions