Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

Pyrite

Greenie
Nov 3, 2008
Re: Who do you like best, Becky Worley or Kirsten Gum on Cash & Treasures show?

The new season is on the way it is a one hour treasure hunter's dream. I liked both Becky and Kristen. But I can tell Kirsten's enthusiasm is for real. That girl has more zest for life than can be believed, but its real. In the new series she gets herself into some hair raising situations. Kristen is not just a pretty face she has got spunk.

Bill :)

Pyrite

Greenie
Nov 3, 2008

There's a sneak peek of the new season next Thursday, Nov 6th at 10:30pm. The new season will air in January.
Bill

Bullfrog1

Oct 24, 2008

I like Becky better! She has natural attractibility! Kirsten seems plasic to me, has to rely more on her boobs to get her through the show! I wish they'd make better shows though.....most of the shows, they have are covering fossils, gemstomes, of every type shape or color, which cannot be found with a metal detector, except gold! There are other treasures besides gemstones! Lets get more variety, besides rock stuff! :blob10:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

looks like one episode I'll be watching

BONES & RELICS
Airdate: Jan. 24, at 10 p.m. ET

Heartwing

Dec 31, 2008

No contest....Becky Worley! I've been to a number of places that have been featured on Cash and Treasures and really enjoy how Becky represents the sites. She's witty and intelligent. I also like that she gets so involved in doing the work herself (notice the blisters on her hands in the close up shots in the Opal episodes). Nothing weak about her!

My friends and I HATED it when Becky left and Kirsten took over. In fact, we hate how cheesy and simpering that Kirsten acts so much that we've stopped watching the show. I loathe the helpless female routine that Kirsten portrays and hate how the "guys" rush to do her work for her. That's crap! I thought that I'd found a show that was enjoyable, informative and entertaining...but the Travel Channel has turned it into another lame "Sex Sells" television show. None of my group will ever watch it again unless Becky comes back.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey gang,
Gotta tell ya I just looked at the new schedule and ...To me it does not look like the old " Cash and Treasures ". I would call it more of a adventure seeking show.... Just a shame that's all.. The only show that looks good is the bones and relics one...

PLL

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Gang,
I just saw Becky on Good Morning America !!!!! MAN she was looking goooooood...

PLL

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida

Idig4beer said:
::)I just started to wacth the travel Channel, so the only one I know is kristen. She seems really pro at her job.I'm here in Oregon and it so happens that on Jan 8th 600pm (pacific time )The Travel Channel will air a show they filmed of my neighbor Joe Cota and his shop (Rock Castle).Joe is a master at rock cutting, polishing, making all kinds of rock jewels etc.Hope you watch. Oregon by the way has alot of rocks that most people in the USA don't know we have.I'm a rock hound and its a candy field her in Oregon.

dont I know it, I live in Fl and Jason Hinkle and I have become good friends, we trade boxes of rock all the time, he loves my coral and I love whatever it is he has been digging, he`s in The Dalles Oregon

http://www.oregonthundereggs.com/

Also I like Becky better because she started the show and seemed like she really got into the dig. Its not something you can fake

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max

Ok I know this show is on the travel channel but so far I haven't found it. Is there a certain time of the month it is on or is it weekely?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Kristen is hosting a new show about food and I thought I saw her on the Speed channel hosting a car show.

http://www.kirstengum.com/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread