Group of British Isles.... Treasure rich in land and sea...

Luigi81

Dec 23, 2006
Hi everyone,
this is my first post on TN.

I have been doing some research on a bunch of british isles, and no matter how you look at it, may it be from a tactical military position, History etc... You can't help your self from not wanting to go!!!

The great thing about them, from my knowledge is the fact that i cannot find any legends or storys... All i can see is History, the basic most important medium of feasibility in Treasure Hunting.

I suppose once i mention there name, everyone will know about them, and hopefully someone will have some interesting storys or legends on it's regards...

They are the Isles of Scilly... It has accumulated human artifacts etc, since the Stone Age . It has experienced passage and human interaction by the Phoenicians to the Romans etc... . By the Vikings to the Great figures of the middle ages... so on, so on!!!

I normally have to be really certain before i would get up and move all this equipment to go looking for something, but these isles have defo got my attention.

This would be great if we could put together a team, relic hunters, scuba divers and so on....

If we can come together and be able to really create a team i am willing to put in all the finances needed!

Anyone interested????

L

steve potter

May 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great im in....also need a little if your willing to invest a small amount.....nth east south west coast of uk.scotland.wales etc and, outer islands...50/50 in treasures I will find.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread