Just got my new Garrett 250!

jamin_03

Jul 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received my first MD. It's a Garrett 250! I, of course went right out to my backyard and did a little swingn' but all I found was junk (nails, scrap wire, an eye bolt) Tonight I'm planning on going to the local park to see what treasures it holds. If anybody is interested in getting together and hunting, I wouldn't turn them!

GL & HH

Jamin_03

OP
OP
J

jamin_03

Jul 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to park and took my new lucky charm: My Wife! She found a 1981 D Nickel and I found pulltabs, nails, and foil... I know it's just a clad, but at least it's a start! We ended up switching to a different park because of a drunk giving us the evil eye from a distance... We didn't find anything after that.

Jamin

Last edited:

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swing low swing slow and turn down the sensitivity if its pinging and dinging alot....try to did the signals that repeat and dont skip around and you will be on track

OP
OP
J

jamin_03

Jul 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I swung the MD around a little bit during my lunch break. I went to a tot lot nearby and I was quite surprised to find five huge grub worms. Is this normal? I also went MDing with the Mrs again tonight. We went to an abandoned volleyball court that is over grown with grass. I'm glad she is so supportive with this new hobby. We found a memorial, some scrap metal, and some funny looking grey pieces of metal that once were something bigger I'll clean them up and post pictures to see if anyone has any clue on what it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread