going detecting friday

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
SCORPION GOLD STINER, GTI 1500, gti 2500 ,VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if thing goes well i'm going to plain city to metal detect where i heard there was a log cabin there once. if there someone that like to come let me know. i am in Roy,Utah

here the follow up 4 year later. nothing was find but bolts hange nails. was new at metal detecting then. what to go back. but the poeple who own the land planning to put cows out there so that ideal dead. had detect an old Chinese orchard back of motel 6 off riverdale rd the area use to have 4800 going though till i - 15 was built. was two houses there. empty nothing there. someone beat me to it. the orchard was a big one you can see it all over the area. some one someone land. they going to build another motle i heard there. been to roy jr high find junk rings few cent a rifle shell. if this snow melt in the morning i will go to the school again. lol. on hill afb there a freisbie golf i want to hit. it by an old ball park that been hunted out.

Count Boris

Jan 27, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's M6,White's Prizm IV,Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have much free time Friday, But would like to hear how you did.

OP
OP
bruceuth

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
how a rusty bolt and nut sound. today saturday going back there to see what else i can pick up

Count Boris

Jan 27, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's M6,White's Prizm IV,Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you had better luck Saturday.

OP
OP
bruceuth

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Count Boris said:
Don't have much free time Friday, But would like to hear how you did.

here the follow up 4 year later. nothing was find but bolts hange nails. was new at metal detecting then. what to go back. but the poeple who own the land planning to put cows out there so that ideal dead. had detect an old Chinese orchard back of motel 6 off riverdale rd the area use to have 4800 going though till i - 15 was built. was two houses there. empty nothing there. someone beat me to it. the orchard was a big one you can see it all over the area. some one someone land. they going to build another motle i heard there. been to roy jr high find junk rings few cent a rifle shell. if this snow melt in the morning i will go to the school again. lol. on hill afb there a freisbie golf i want to hit. it by an old ball park that been hunted out.

OP
OP
bruceuth

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Count Boris said:
Hope you had better luck Saturday.