New to prospecting in utah

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and thanks for having me. I'm looking to join up with the local Prospecting communitys here in utah I know there's 2 of them. me and my wife are always down to learn and help out in what ever way can. we live in springville utah next to provo. if there's any buddy around th is area hit me up. also I've bought a couple bazooka sluice boxes for me and her if anyone has one and would be willing to help us learn to use them that would be epic. where stI'll waiting on ours can't wait. also where buying some Hogpans just cause some areas around here are pan only and I'm a huge fan of the gold trap now. some of the areas here a d e supposed to be off limits to sluicing but I'm getting mixed reports about it so if anyone has any information on it I'm happy to listen. we have all the federal laws downloaded and printed. as well as the local BLM and water rights division laws and regulations. and the FS usda gold and fish pamphlet and the Small prospecting and mining laws all printed out in 1 book. it's the bible for utah you could say but like I said I'm still getting mixed answers from the local rangers and such so feel free to share what you know and any advice you may have thank you so much

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread