I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR TRADES

parkerDaPicker

Oct 20, 2013
palintine bridge ny
Detector(s) used
cheap ol gold digger works great
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FB_IMG_13819554041680244.jpg not sure what is is found on the mohawk river would u trade

OP
OP
P

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't even know what that thing is buddy

Ballaholyk84

Sep 29, 2013
Beaverton, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garret Pro-Pointer, Lesche Digger, Minelab Pro-Swing 45
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some kind of Mayan Statue...

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to trade in my detector, not that I don't like it, just would like something with ground balancing...sick of chasing fake signals. I have the fisher f2 with both the 4 and 8 inch coils. looking to either upgrade to a atpro or the x-terra 505. My fisher was just bought in August so it has alot of warranty left and is in really great shape minus a few cosmetic scratches from use on the bottom of the 8 inch coil. I don't mind trading it plus some cash for a used model as long as it is good condition. Let me know if you have any used x-terra's or comparible detectors. Like I said I want ground balancing on it due to the soil in my area with all the coke and coal ovens. Most hunting I do is late 1800 homesites with good amounts of trash.

OP
OP
P

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok buddy just give me a call and we can definitely get you into something!! I have about 25,000 in stock between new and used machines

planerie

May 16, 2011
I have my Minelab X-Terra 705 for trade has the 10.5" 7.5khz DD, 9" 7.5khz stock and 10x5" 18.75khz DD coils (with coil covers). I also have a 17 gram 10k gold class ring I found last year I am wanting to trade. Looking for the best coin/relic machine I can get my hands on.

Big Red

Feb 4, 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett: Grand Master Hunter CX III, CX Plus, GTI 2500, GTI 1500, GTA 1000 Ultra, Tesoro Lobo Super track, Sorex Pro, Discovery Electronics: Treasure Baron GoldTrax, Treasure Baron CoinTrax. Minelab:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two White's Eagle pro's with a total of 5 coils between them and 4 covers, just back from white's for testing and tune-up (White's fixed the 4 inch coil and a GB issue was fixed on one of them.) Also have a F-5 with 11 inch DD coil. Looking for a Fisher F-75 LTD, with Cache mode (Want the new/deeper model, they just came out with?) I also have another F-5 with 11 inch coil, I might add to trade, if need be? Thanks, Big Red

OP
OP
P

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Give me a call check your PM

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bffghb

Last edited by a moderator:

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
That figure is really interesting. Please post it in the Native American artifacts section to get more info.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you fix Metal Detectors?
How about Parts F 1266x ? Mine needs a new Battery Compartment.

Do you have a Good Whites Classic 3 @ a Good Price?
If so PM me with a number & maybe we can talk.
Thanks Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread