Availability?

OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Jason,
I guess I should have refined that question to exclude Dick's, Adorama and Amazon. :)

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody heard any shipping to US dealers news? Minelab had a nice photo of some shop in Netherlands with these little red devils hanging on the wall. I watched the latest Iffy Signals nail test and since I couldn't afford a Nox, the Vanquish is still head and shoulders over the Ace 400 and appears to have more depth and a bit better trash separation than the Simplex. I guess the waiting is indeed the hardest part.... :)

Mississippi Prospecting and Detecting Supply and Detector Warehouse (can't remember where they are located) have the Vanquish 540 in stock.

Cheers.
-DH-

OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed, their website does say in stock and ready to ship. Kellyco still says pre-order. Strange. You would think a well established company like Kellyco would get their stuff earlier (Have been dealing with them since 1987). OK, thanks for the info. :)

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed, their website does say in stock and ready to ship. Kellyco still says pre-order. Strange. You would think a well established company like Kellyco would get their stuff earlier (Have been dealing with them since 1987). OK, thanks for the info. :)

You are welcome and glad to help.
-DH-

OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco took down their preorder pages for Vanquish this morning. I guess they are going to update them. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Never mind, it came back up three hours later, same info. I was hoping for some news. All these videos I am seeing are making me antsy. I won't be doing a pre-order again. Too much anxiety (wink!). :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, so thinking about cancelling my pre-order and getting it from a dealer who has them in stock (or, shudder, Amazon). Has anybody gotten their pre-orders from Kellyco yet?

OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just when I was about to cancel, it appears Kellyco is fullfilling pre-orders. Their order page for the Pro-Pack has been changed from pre-order to out of stock and there are two testimonials about the Vanquish Pro Pack from people on Saturday. Have had no notification, so that's all I know. My wife is going to try to call them since they have no responded to emails. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just when I was about to cancel, it appears Kellyco is fullfilling pre-orders. Their order page for the Pro-Pack has been changed from pre-order to out of stock and there are two testimonials about the Vanquish Pro Pack from people on Saturday. Have had no notification, so that's all I know. My wife is going to try to call them since they have no responded to emails. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

My fingers are crossed for you. Hope they come through soon. I know you've been waiting a long time... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, High Plains. I got your message but events overtook me in the meantime. My wife called and has a way of getting to the bottom of matters. Kellyco received their first batch, fullfilled the first pre-orders and expect another batch this Friday, which contains my pre-order. I should (emphasis should) have it in hand next week some time. The fact that they are getting weekly shipments means that folks who did not pre-order should have a chance soon. I will note, though, that My pre-order was done in mid-December, so if you ordered later than that, there might be a longer lag. I can't wait to try it out in some heavy iron spots and on the beach! If you haven't watched the latest Iffy Signals video where he compares the Nox and the Vanquish for depth and ID numbers. Guess what -- the same for his soil. Down south here below Dixie, the Nox might do better. Happy Hunting guys! :)

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, High Plains. I got your message but events overtook me in the meantime. My wife called and has a way of getting to the bottom of matters. Kellyco received their first batch, fullfilled the first pre-orders and expect another batch this Friday, which contains my pre-order. I should (emphasis should) have it in hand next week some time. The fact that they are getting weekly shipments means that folks who did not pre-order should have a chance soon. I will note, though, that My pre-order was done in mid-December, so if you ordered later than that, there might be a longer lag. I can't wait to try it out in some heavy iron spots and on the beach! If you haven't watched the latest Iffy Signals video where he compares the Nox and the Vanquish for depth and ID numbers. Guess what -- the same for his soil. Down south here below Dixie, the Nox might do better. Happy Hunting guys! :)

Well, here's hoping yours is in the Friday shipment. I'm wanting the coils to become available soon as I would like to pick up the V10 when they become available...

OP
OP
A

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what they promised my wife, shipment coming in Friday and my pre-order will be fulfilled out of it. As for coils, I have been using either an 11 or 14 inch for the last 3 years, so the 12 inch is fine for most applications around here, but the 8 would be good in some iron infested places around here, including one house site from the 1700s that is so bad we refer to it as "the bed of nails". I hadn't heard that Minelab was making the V10 a separate item, so interesting to hear more about that. As I have said, my experiences since 2013 have all been with the Ace series and I hunted with a fellow who had an Ace 300 with either smaller coil and he did well with it. Vanquish is not a Nox, it's not a Nox killer, but it seems pretty powerful in its own right. I'll be sure to let you know after I have taken my out to see what it does. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions