A look at the new Vanquish

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a very instructive video. The Vanquish appears to be a very powerful and versatile tool. Your video with Bill Ladd was a great field test as well and your thoughts on which machine comes out ahead would be of interest to me. Thanks!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting love to see the reviews on it.

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched your YouTube video where you revealed that the Vanquish has the same identical 3 frequencies as the Equinox 600. With the great iron bias, I'd say unless you need waterproof, the Vanquish 540 Pro-Pack is the way to go and I am going to start lobbying for one for Christmas or shortly thereafter. Thanks for the detailed, honest, and thoughful videos. Once I see some more American beach videos I'll be rounded out, but from what I have seen, the Vanquish is a better value than the Simplex. Thanks again! :)

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Ladd, though... :icon_scratch:
Not a fan of his homophobic and sexist rants.

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Ladd, though... :icon_scratch:
Not a fan of his homophobic and sexist rants.

Really good guy in person. Has went away from the busting and taken it back to his roots of history and has even setup some cool group digs for people in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread