Just got my V-540

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I went to an area that I have hit many times trying to find and pinpoint a homestead built in the early 1700's near Sleepy Hollow, NY. Yes, "that" Sleepy Hollow. I LOVE this machine! it compacts enough to backpack it, and telescopes out far enough for a man or woman 6'2" tall. Five tone breaks, Readout -9 to 40, Four modes - coin, jewelry, relic, custom. Auto noise cancel and ground balancing, waterproof 12" DD coil and included rain/salt-spray cover. The pole locks are fantastic, and adjusting the length of the upper arm and lower rod is a breeze. Controls are intuitive and easy to access in gloves. Very light, 2.8-lbs. So I'm swinging along in an area that I vave taken other artifacts out of and I got a faint , soft, warble in my Bluetooth earplugs, with a 28-32, showing deeper than 10-inches on the meter. Got busy with my Grave Digger shovel, and found this piece of bronze cooking pot (3" x 1"), in the hole at 15"+ with my pinpointer! Man am I excited! I know I'm getting close!:skullflag:
IMG_3775.jpg IMG_3782.jpg
IMG_3783.jpg IMG_3784.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread