rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wrote a review, earlier on wayne and metaldetectingstuff.com. That was before i received my order and now that i have got it(a day earlier then expected) i would just like to reiterate that, when it comes to customer service, before, during and after the transaction, I have never been so impressed!

Before: Did not push, just answered all my questions swiftly and with great detail. (and I had many) Beat all competitors with his price quote and honored it when i was ready to order.(weeks later)

during: Took all my pertinent information over the phone, told me just how nice the weather was in Texas:BangHead:(I want to live there), stayed in contact with me during the shipping and kept me posted of the tracking(he didn't have to do that but he did:thumbsup:)

after: I just got it but has already congratulated me on receiving my new machine and let me know that I can still call anytime, day or night, if I have further questions.

In summary, Wayne and metaldetectingstuff, has earned all my future business. If you're in the market for a new metal detector, do your research, then call Wayne. You will NOT be disappointed.

Thank you for everything Wayne,
Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread