Big Boys Hobbies review - got my new AT Pro!

JohnT

Jun 19, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter 3300, and a Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently decided to upgrade from my Bounty Hunter 3300 to the Garrett AT Pro. Garrett is running a special where they offer extra goodies with an AT Pro purchase (nice bag, digger, coil cover, pouch, hat). On top of those things, Big Boys also offered a NICE 31" T-handle digger.

Several vendors offered extras with a purchase, but most of the stuff the other vendors offered wasn't as appealing as the nice T-handle digger.

I placed my order at night and I received a shipment notification in the morning.

Just received my package today:
CAM00635.jpg CAM00636.jpg

For those considering the AT Pro, I must say I'm rather impressed with this package. I'm really happy with the T-handle digger Big Boys added as a freebie, this is something I've been wanting.

I originally wanted the Minelab CTX 3030, but didn't have that kind of money to drop on a detector. I took it out in the backyard this evening... which has been thoroughly scoured, and I popped a dime hidden amongst buried building materials/debris. I'm quite pleased with my purchase and I'm glad I bought through Big Boys. I consider this money well spent.

Last edited:

tbaudoin

Jul 17, 2015
Apex, NC
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I had found this thread before I purchased my ATPro! Great deal, I got a load of somewhat useful stuff in the Digger package, but I love the shovel in the package you bought.. I recently realized I needed a shovel. What a deal! Great for you!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently decided to upgrade from my Bounty Hunter 3300 to the Garrett AT Pro. Garrett is running a special where they offer extra goodies with an AT Pro purchase (nice bag, digger, coil cover, pouch, hat). On top of those things, Big Boys also offered a NICE 31" T-handle digger.

Several vendors offered extras with a purchase, but most of the stuff the other vendors offered wasn't as appealing as the nice T-handle digger.

I placed my order at night and I received a shipment notification in the morning.

Just received my package today:
View attachment 1135828 View attachment 1135829

For those considering the AT Pro, I must say I'm rather impressed with this package. I'm really happy with the T-handle digger Big Boys added as a freebie, this is something I've been wanting.

I originally wanted the Minelab CTX 3030, but didn't have that kind of money to drop on a detector. I took it out in the backyard this evening... which has been thoroughly scoured, and I popped a dime hidden amongst buried building materials/debris. I'm quite pleased with my purchase and I'm glad I bought through Big Boys. I consider this money well spent.
Very Welcome John!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions