Big Boy Hobbies is awesome!!!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered from Big Boys Hobbies for the first time and Bart is an awesome guy to do business with. Thank you very much from Rick in Indiana and God Bless you and your family.:icon_thumright:

Thank you Sir! Holler anytime!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have heard so many positive stories in dealing with Mr. Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies. I believe I will have to give them a try next time around. All I can say is Keep up the Good Work. Refreshing to know that folks still care about not only what they do, but about their customers both during and after the sale. Well Done Sir. Hats off to you.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have heard so many positive stories in dealing with Mr. Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies. I believe I will have to give them a try next time around. All I can say is Keep up the Good Work. Refreshing to know that folks still care about not only what they do, but about their customers both during and after the sale. Well Done Sir. Hats off to you.
Very kind words, thank you! Much Appreciated!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread