boxxxer

Feb 25, 2015
ohio
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT pro, 8.5x11 and 5x8 and nel storm coil
Deus ws4 with 11 inch coil, hf coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to thank you for the great service and advice. Couldn't have been better. Have been detecting for several years with another detector and upgraded to at pro with both coils. I went back and hunted several spots I had previously hunted. I regret to say haven't been able to stand on my feet for very long. Spend to much time on knees digging clad and silver and several rings that were missed. What a great first month, the at pro has paid for itself already. Thanks Again Boxxxer.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone who buys from Bart is happy! I don't think I have ever seen or heard of an unhappy customer of his!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wanted to thank you for the great service and advice. Couldn't have been better. Have been detecting for several years with another detector and upgraded to at pro with both coils. I went back and hunted several spots I had previously hunted. I regret to say haven't been able to stand on my feet for very long. Spend to much time on knees digging clad and silver and several rings that were missed. What a great first month, the at pro has paid for itself already. Thanks Again Boxxxer.

Glad you liked it! The Garrett AT Pro is VERY hard to beat for the features and price!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread