Bart - BigBoysHobbies

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart at Big Boys

I agree with you he is very knowledgeable and prompt. When I send him a email with either a question or a price quote. I get a answer usually within minutes. Even on the weekend. I will be purchasing a Fisher F5 in the very near future from him because of his promptness.
I don't know about the rest of the world. But I am tired of spending my money with the big box stores that provide no customer service after the sale.
SHOP the small independents that provide the products and service after the sale we deserve. SHOP BART!!!!!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart set the standard all the others try to achieve. I have never heard of an unhappy customer of Bart's!

PaDirtDigger

Feb 2, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From a previous post I made earlier today... I guess Bart's middle name is CTX... LOL
I agree with Bart being the bar that all others strive for... :thumbup::cool:

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Bart is THE top shelf, best customer service I've come across in a long time.

Did some price research recently and the prices I paid to Bart on four metal detectors
from Bart was significantly less than' specials ' I see advertised.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to say a huge thank you to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. Great to work with, knowledgeable and advises but does not pressure you. Fantastic and a hell of a nice guy.
Much appreciated for your business Paradox923!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread