What happened to Kellyco

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finally got through to Kellyco about the order and the problem was their computer ordering crossover. I recommend dealing and ordering with them directly over the phone. The ball got dropped a couple of times but in the end they even overnighted my order so I will have it in time for my vacation. Thank you George, Ivy and Andrea.

Last edited:

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
call and ask for stevie ray, the salesman. tell him you are a member of this group and give him a QUICK version of your situation. he will take care of you. i always order from him and never have been let down. good luck! tell him, east coast relic hunters sent you!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rouge is correct, Stevie Ray is working tomorrow. PM me your name and I will call Stevie Ray and tell him your calling him tomorrow. He and I have detected together.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

OP
OP
M

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rouge is correct, Stevie Ray is working tomorrow. PM me your name and I will call Stevie Ray and tell him your calling him tomorrow. He and I have detected together.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Can't call until Monday because I work 12 hour shifts on weekends

OP
OP
M

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Called today and they said it shipped and should be here tomorrow by noon. We shall see.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
call and ask for stevie ray, the salesman. tell him you are a member of this group and give him a QUICK version of your situation. he will take care of you. i always order from him and never have been let down. good luck! tell him, east coast relic hunters sent you!
they will take care of you now. sometimes you have to stomp your feet a bit at any of these places! :BangHead:

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you deal with a big company like Kellyco it is easy to get lost in the shuffle. It seems most times one hand does not know what the other hand is doing. I have had a coupleexperiences just like the original poster. This is why I prefer to deal with a smaller dealer who actually runs thier own business. When you call the small dealer you many times are talking to the business owner themselves. I can also say that 90% of the time the small dealer actually beats Kellycos prices and you definitely get more personalized service from the small dealer.

OP
OP
M

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finally got through to Kellyco about the order and the problem was their computer ordering crossover. I recommend dealing and ordering with them directly over the phone. The ball got dropped a couple of times but in the end they even overnighted my order so I will have it in time for my vacation. Thank you George, Ivy and Andrea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread