Awesome Online Historical Treasure Trove of Information for Vermont Detectorists

Johnny Cache Hunter

Oct 16, 2006
North America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Johnny Cache Hunter

Johnny Cache Hunter

Oct 16, 2006
North America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Thanks a million Johnny my Dad is gonna love this site! We are supposed to be going up this summer to detect. Can't wait.

Hi CG,

I didn't know your dad lived up in VT., I figured he lived near you.
What part is he in? That site has maps primarily from Rutland and Addison Counties. But it also has general historical information on Vermont as a whole. I have some other county maps for Vermont and I can always get those to you for him to enjoy. Vermont is really a great place. I love to go up there, just a real different pace from Boston, beautiful scenery and friendly people. It's the way life should be. ;) ;D

Hope to see you when the weather is better.
I've also been doing some research on different places to hunt and some aren't really that far from you. I can share those with you as well.

Take Care,

Johnny Cache Hunter

Attachments

• Vermont Counties.jpg
    Vermont Counties.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 3,148

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Hey Johnny, Thanks again, that is a great site. My Dad has a camp in VT Bennington area, and we would love some more maps if you have them. You are absolutley right, VT is one heck of a state. Even the medical care up there is some of the best, especially when it comes to bed side manners.

You know I would love more maps and such of my area. I can't wait to get together again this spring. Maybe Dad will join us, you'll really like him. Oh I found an old school from the 1800's on the maps you sent me. I drive by it every day and it's driving me nuts, you can see the foundation from the road. Hurry spring! (do NOT tell my husband I said that, he is still hoping for another foot or two of snow :D)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread