Craftsbury Vermont and Surrounding area

T

thekingofmikes

Hello all... First time poster here. ;D
I have spent the last five years active duty military, stationed away from my home state of vermont (I am currently in Sicily. A friend here brought me out on a hunt for old greek and roman coins, and let me tell ya, I am hooked! I am now headed back home to vermont, and want to take up T-hunting as a hobby. I know very little about it, (although I found an 1810 dime in my driveway when I was little with an old metal detector I got for x-mas) First off I was wondering if there are any other New England Treasure Hunters that would like to corrospond, and perhaps go on a few expeditions, or let me tag along... I would really love to get a mentor for this hobby.
Second, I know of a lot of cool little spots in Central/northern vermont area, lots of anchient homesteads, and such... I also know a few local legends that may or may not be true. (oral histories aren't the best kept records)
Anyways, not sure if this is the right forum for posting this? Mods or admins, please forgive me if I am wrong :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread