So hows the summer going ? I could use a hand or 2 or 4 or 6

Midnightrider08

Mar 9, 2008
Northern Vt Border
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
So how's the summer going ? I could use a hand or 2 or 4 or 6

How's the summer going for everyone ? Hope everyone finding some good stuff and the time to hunt. I could really use a hand detecting an old homestead off the beaten path a little but easily accessable here in Northern , VT. If anyone is available I would be interested in maybe retaining your services. Or if you'd just like to help a newbie out with some pointers or edumication in the fine art of homesteads that would be awesome. Lake Carmi State Park is close by and would make for a great weekend for anyone into camping or the outdoors.

I'm not desperate yet but would like someone who knows what they doing out in the field so to speak with me so I could learn and observe how an experienced hunter attacks a homestead. The wife & I are like the blind leading the blind out there.

Ok I admit it I'm desperate .... I'm a lonely Digger.... I need a detecting partner ... a teacher ..... a buddy if you will.

Fozzy

Dec 11, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Classic III
Re: So how's the summer going ? I could use a hand or 2 or 4 or 6

Where are you located? I'll be in Waitsfield in a few weeks- I could probably be talked into extending my trip for a day or two.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread