Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: The True Story of Victorio Peak

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2008
    Bradenton Fl
    6 times

Re: The True Story of Victorio Peak

Hello SGvalleyman / Scott,

It was a real pleasure in speaking with you last night,
    Let me know when you and Bruce are ready to hit the trail. you said end of this month? Iam interested. I will have to cut out of a prospect
    outing that weekend but iam up for a new adventure.
    I look forward to a great treasure hunt with you guys soon.

Detector in hand and map in other

Call me later today so we can connect the dots and we can find X marks the spot

Thanks again Brian.

They are obviously in email contact, so why would vintageic feel the need to post this?
    I guess he wanted to practice his repertory of one liners or stupid icons

Lets hear from SGvalleyman

Yea I know Iam being an a$$

us
    Sep 2010
    Area 51 S4 Groomlk Dreamld
    Whites-Bear- Anything that goes BEEP!
    3 times
    Collecting anything unusual,Vintage,Ancient,Rare,Unique,Advanced,Modern,Archaeological Artifacts or Items of Earth that should not exist in our time period.

ouch!
    I guess I can be an ass to!

us
    Aug 2010
    San Gabriel/Los angeles Calif.
    tracker iv
    11 times

wow..how'd I get dragged into this nonsense...What exactly am I suppose to post? or respond to?
    I.....like many others (I thought) enjoyed the stories, clues and discussions of treasures both lost and found.
    Drama, pettiness and just outright nonsense, I can get anywhere !
    I don't need to get on here ( a place i previously enjoyed) and get drawn into some childish B.S.
    So do a favor....If anyone has a problem with anyone else..take it up with them.. NOT ME !
    To Paraphrase.... Can't we all just get along ?
    Yeah I'm in contact with alot of people, My area of Interest is in the Lost padre mine of Southern California.
    It has been a story I have searched and followed for years and have been lucky enough to meet several people and communicate our mutual interest in this mine.
    just relax and allow me the same courtesy.
    Thanks, Scott~Sgvalleyman.

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    1745 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by SGVALLEYMAN
    My area of Interest is in the Lost padre mine of Southern California. It has been a story I have searched and followed for years and have been lucky enough to meet several people and communicate our mutual interest in this mine.just relax and allow me the same courtesy.
    Hey SGVM,

I thought I knew most of the SoCal Treasure/Lost Mine Stories, but I haven't heard of the "Lost Padre Mine". I know of one in NM, and another in AZ, but none in SoCal.

The only things I know pertaining to Padres are:
    1. Lost Silver Mine supposedly East of San Juan Capistrano Mission
    2. Lost Gold Mine in San Gabriel Mts
    3. Lost Church Vestments (and bells) at Santa Ysabel
    4. Lost Gold from Lost Jesuit Mission San Pedro Y San Pablo along the Colorado River
    5. Unknown origin mine near the Reservoir at Ramona.

I may have forgotten a couple, but are any of those the Lost Mine you are referring to?

Best-Mike
    Rick4570 likes this.
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2977 times

Hi fascinating story, now gully will no longer be posting, he will be gone all of the time.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    1745 times

Thanks for that Scott.

You should take that and begin a new thread. There are a few details of this I would like to hit on, but this is not the thread to do that.

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

us
    Aug 2010
    tracker iv
    11 times

Hi and thank you,
    Yeah..It's a bit long winded but like I said is only one of many, many versions of almost the same story.
    I got hooked on this story about 20 years ago and find it enjoyable to cross reference all the stories and try and find some sense of it.

I should start another thread but honestly..I don't know how..sad ain't it?
    There have been many people associated with the story and adds some credibility to at least having heard the story if not in fact having particapating in the legend..eg, sam bishop, EF Beal, WM skinner,wj Graham,and of course...the greatest (and most cryptic) of the story tellers..Annie Rose Briggs...a quick google search of her name and you'll understand why I say that.

If anyone knows how I can start a new thread let me know or feel free to get it going.
    I am always interested in sharing the story to anyone who will listen.
    Thanks again

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    1745 times

Okay Scott,

Here is a link to the thread I just started.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2568251

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

us
    Aug 2010
    tracker iv
    11 times

thanks mike.. saw it after I started the new thread..I am going to delete the one I started..

us
    Aug 2008
    2 times

In defense of Alex Alonso, in his posting of the story of Victorio Peak, let me say that he is exactly who he says he is ! He was the field director of the Noss Family expedition in the 1990s----I, also, was a part of that expedition as a team member----and yes, we both know Lambert Dolphin and worked closely with him-----I know Tom Whittle as well---when he was working for Jack Anderson, Tom interviewed me for two solid days, in El Paso, about the peak-I have been involved with the peak since 1955, and have spent countless hours and days on it and in it ! Alex is announcing the forthcoming publication of the truth about the treasure in a set of 3 volumes-----It became three volumes because the evidences and documents we found were too voluminous for just one book ! The book was a joint effort by myself and 3 other members of the expedition---which was begun just shortly after the project was shut down, after the army base got all our money and broke us----we didn't like that, hence the book to expose them! The truth is AMAZING ! The book will be a blockbuster ! It would make a TERRIFIC movie ! A scandal worthy of Oliver Stone's interest ! My name is Dr. Oren Swearingen, and I live in College Station Texas...............

us
    Oct 2010

Where can I get these books?

us
    Oct 2010

I have read "100 tons of gold", "What men call Treasure", "Treasure of Victoria peak" and "Phantom of the Cabellos" what book did Tom Whittle write? Where can I get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by gollum
    VP,

I am friendly with Dr Lambert Dolphin (former head physicist of SRI) and Tom Whittle (wrote the best story of the Peak I have read yet).

Would either of them know who you are?

Is there any NEW information that is verifiable with people who were there?

Most people who are very familiar with the story know most of what went on from 1937 until now. As I stated previously, what is in the books beyond:

Milton Doc Noss found the upper entrance in a rainstorm while deer hunting in 1937. The family and a few friends removed some of the artifacts and between two and three hundred bars of gold before an explosion caved in the upper portion of the cave system. In 1949 Doc was shot in the head and killed. The military removed everything in the cave system over the years. Air Force Officers Fiege and Berlette discovered the lower entrance to the cave system along with a few stacks of gold bars. F Lee Bailey, during the Watergate Hearings said that with a helicopter and a half hour he could bring our about 300 gold bars. Harvey Snow's 14 year old daughter was shot in the head after he had received several warnings to stay away from the subject.

Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah! The 93,000,000 ounces of gold that was illegally taken from the Peak was stored on LBJ's Ranch in Texas and used to fund Black Operations and personal accounts over a span of many years.

So, where do we need to buy three more books on the subject? Don't get me wrong, if there is new information that can be verified by people who I know were there, I would be more than happy to spend the money.

Best-Mike

us
    Oct 2010
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by King4x4
    The books are nearing completion. They will be available everywhere but there is some discount and pre-release copies for early registration at http://www.victoriopeak.com when the books are online.
    FYI. Tom Whittle is the coauthor of book 2 of the Gold House Trilogy
    Cheers.

-alex

us
    Oct 2010

are books 1,2 & 3 available now? if so where? can I get them for the kindle or PDF so much easier to search
    Quote Originally Posted by victorio peak
    Quote Originally Posted by King4x4
    The books are nearing completion. They will be available everywhere but there is some discount and pre-release copies for early registration at http://www.victoriopeak.com when the books are online.
    FYI. Tom Whittle is the coauthor of book 2 of the Gold House Trilogy
    Cheers.

-alex

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    1745 times

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Monster
    In defense of Alex Alonso, in his posting of the story of Victorio Peak, let me say that he is exactly who he says he is ! He was the field director of the Noss Family expedition in the 1990s----I, also, was a part of that expedition as a team member----and yes, we both know Lambert Dolphin and worked closely with him-----I know Tom Whittle as well---when he was working for Jack Anderson, Tom interviewed me for two solid days, in El Paso, about the peak-I have been involved with the peak since 1955, and have spent countless hours and days on it and in it ! Alex is announcing the forthcoming publication of the truth about the treasure in a set of 3 volumes-----It became three volumes because the evidences and documents we found were too voluminous for just one book ! The book was a joint effort by myself and 3 other members of the expedition---which was begun just shortly after the project was shut down, after the army base got all our money and broke us----we didn't like that, hence the book to expose them! The truth is AMAZING ! The book will be a blockbuster ! It would make a TERRIFIC movie ! A scandal worthy of Oliver Stone's interest ! My name is Dr. Oren Swearingen, and I live in College Station Texas...............
    HAHAHA,

Hey Oren. We corresponded several times a few years ago. Lambert referred me to you while I was researching his work near the Tumacacori Mission.

Glad to see you posting here. Hope you are doing well.

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links