Victorio Peak Polygraph Results and Conspiracy

victorio1

Oct 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he following is an excerpt from page 50 of The Gold House book II due to be out soon.

More information concerning the existence of gold bars inside Victorio Peak appears in a document generated by the government. According to the official “Lie Detector Examination Report” submitted by James H. McNevin on September 13, 1961. Major General W.M. Canterbury Commander at Holloman AFB had personally requested Fiege’s test. The test was authorized by the “District Commander, OSI District 17” and was “conducted from 1320 to 1435 on September 5, 1961, at Holloman AFB, New Mexico.” The 17th OSI District is situated at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the second largest base in the United States. McNevin was a “Lie Detector Examiner” from the 17th Office of Special Investigations (OSI) at Kirtland AFB. Whether or not the FBI and the Treasury Department were also involved is not known; however, it is not unlikely they were somehow involved in the planning, sanctioning and implementation of the examination.
Fiege “was informed of the nature of the offense and advised of his rights under Article 31 and acknowledged that he understood his rights.” The polygraph examination undergone by Leonard Vernon Fiege and Thomas Berlett produced the following results:
Did you find bricks in a cave in the San Andres Mountains in November? Yes.
Is your statement concerning the finding of the bricks completely true? Yes.
Did you or any of your companions bring any of the bricks out of the cave? No.
Did Berlett also see these bricks in the cave? Yes.
After an analysis of the charts pertaining to this examination, it is the opinion of the examiner that the Examinee was truthful in his answers to the above questions. —James H. McNevin
~
One question remains concerning the polygraph testing; what was the meaning of “nature of the offense” and why was it necessary to advise Fiege “of his rights under Article 31” prior to the examination? If Fiege, Berlett, and their two other friends were guilty of a crime, what was the nature of the offence? The group claimed they were hunting the day they found the cave entrance at Victorio Peak, and according to Shinkle, it was a designated hunting area. Was it a crime for them to enter the cave, or could it be they were charged with a violation of the Gold Reserve Act for possessing the gold simply by picking up some of the bars? Apparently there were charges made, but what they were is unknown. And there was yet another incident that centered on Fiege’s credibility, an event that took place at the home of Thayer Snipes in El Paso, Texas.

http://www.victoriopeak.com

cheers,

-alex

Attachments

• Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 1.jpg
    Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 1.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 4,653
  • Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 2.jpg
    Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 4,560
  • Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 1.jpg
    Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 1.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,954
  • Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 2.jpg
    Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,523

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Victorio Peak Polygraph Result

I repeat:

I believe that when the higher authorities learned about Fiege and Berlette's entry into the caves, they didn't believe their story about not taking out any gold bars and filed charges against them pursuant to FDR's 1933 Gold confiscation Order. Notice how the polygrapher was careful not to use words like "gold bars" "bars" "ingots" or anything else that might connote something valuable. Do you think the person administering the polygraph test came up with that verbiage on his own? HIGHLY UNLIKELY! Why, also, didn't the polygrapher ask what those "BRICKS" were made of? Maybe because they already knew and didn't want to leave any official trail! Just like in Khoury's Book, when he spoke with Fiege personally. Fiege was very careful not to say what he believed the bars were composed of. The Government/Military has NEVER admitted that what was under VP had any intrinsic value.

Best-Mike

OP
OP
V

victorio1

Oct 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too right you are Mike! The government has a protocol for all clandestine and top secret activities. There was problem with this protocol though, the theft from VP was carried out by individuals, not in any official capacity, who used their position in the government to execute this removal. The players are none other than JFK, LBJ and Nixon. Those are the most famous but there were others. It was only after this got so big did the FBI get involved and create a case number and a truck load of documentation.

A great deal of the records that were originally compiled are from our F.O.I.A (Freedom of Information Act). I can tell you we paid $2000 for this query and received a stack of papers a foot thick. But still it wasn't until the writer Jack, came across the widow of a deceased CIA operative. She willingly gave him all his records, she was 90 years old and just wanted to throw all his junk away. Contained within were boxes and boxes of detailed information regarding the removal and movement of the gold. Bank deposits, loans, warehouse receipts, contracts, corporation papers, smelting company (El Monte, Ca), etc.

No single document brings down this house of cards but it does cast a shadow of a beast that can be only described as greed.

Below is a photo of Orby Swanner the Captain in charge of the first removal. As he explained to his family, he felt it was wrong what they were doing. It wasn't in any official capacity and as the last soldier out he left evidence of the theft on the walls of VP. During our excavation we found this carbine lamp inscription.

This is all contained in book two of The Gold House trilogy. I have also included some snippets of how the government was handling this information, the language, etc.

more coming....check back soon.

cheers,

-alex

http://www.victoriopeak.com

Attachments

• SwannerName.jpg
    SwannerName.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,445
  • Erlichman VP.jpg
    Erlichman VP.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 1,573
  • droppedImage.jpg
    droppedImage.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,221
  • droppedImage_1.jpg
    droppedImage_1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,336
Dec 27, 2010
I am a relative of Orby Swanner. I can tell you with 100% certainty that he was being truthful. He had already passed away when the Unsolved Mysteries episode was filmed.

jones791

Dec 6, 2007
Las Cruces
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50/ Minelab Etrac
I am a retired Police Officer in New Mexico. I was, during my career a Polygraph Examiner. I am of the belief that McNevins phrases the questions as "bricks" as Fiege was not certain that the bars were gold. Cleve Backster had came up with the Zone Comparison test around this time frame and he taught his theories to the majority of Federal Agencies. McNevins states in his report that he uses "relevant",irrelevant, and control questions. That is a zone comparison test and McNevins had to have been taught Backsters method to use a zone comparison test in the early 60s.Backster most certainly would have taught that when structuring relevant questions that the questions would need to be structured in a way that would not dampen the effect of the question during the test. I think that the key in the report written by McNevins is where he wrote that Fiege suspected that the "heavy bricks" were gold. I think that McNevins phrased his relevant questions as "bricks" because Fiege called them bricks and this would make the polygraph test more reliable to obtain a conclusive result of truth or deception. I would have certainly phrased the questions similarly if Feige had told me about discovering "bricks" and that he only "suspected" that they were gold.
In regards to reading Fiege his rights I have to agree that there was a suspicion that Fiege had removed some of the "bricks" from the cave.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The FBI need to investigate this story and found out where all these treasure went.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Jones 791

i assure you that Fiegie was telling the truth.

though that bares little .

Fiegie underwent MK Ultra Trauma Based Mind Control as I myself have .

You may be aware that currently and as early as 1999 when they used it on me ,
there is in extant a nice little tech they use that scans a persons face , as they are questioned .

i do not know what it is called and only know a little of how it detects .

they used a tazer to force answers out of me while they used the face scanner lie detector .

I had photograped the entire contents of a cache i found above North Canyon and Soledad Canyon in the Organ Mountains

after NSA had taken the treasure, they found out that i had photograped it ..

they did get some of the film and photo's ,,

and were very concerned that they had missed any .

the purpose of the Torture and interogation was to answer that question for them .

whether or not i had any evidence left to prove my find .

Major Player ?

am I ?

funny ,,, i don't feel as though they were playing and i do not feel Major at all .

Owning to the facts i know, as well as what experiences i have

I denounced any connection or relationship to just about anything on this Planet .

it is not a matter of service to YOUR Country

you serve a Corporation

The Corporation , serves itself at your expense .

You, nor any generation to come , will ever change that .

You pay the Corporation to rule over you , NOT to work for you .

Fiegie did not Serve his Country

he served the Corporation known as the U.S.A.

AND WHEN HE DISCOVERED WEALTH IN A CAVE ,,,

he was abused by his employer the Corporation of the U.S.A.

the Corporation stole Fiegie's loot ,,,

However ,,, Fiegie was about to steal it as well .

for , that treasure andall others in the area , have people who are descended from those who stash them .

so a thief like Noss and his descendants

or anyone non-related to the original owners

who take any of it

are by Rote ,,,, THIEVES

so i ask : WHY ALL THE CRY BABY TEAR'S FOLKS ?

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Austin
I care about where the treasure went and what happen to the money, and so do most tax payers.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonderful, but it didn't belong to the taxpayers. It belonged to who had possession of it last, just like everybody on this site that finds something. Finders keepers, you know the rest...

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrong answer Austin, This treasure belong to the Noss family and to the people living in the United States. Look out for the big snakes in Texas.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALLL righty.

Getting back to the treasure, I would just like to know what all was there, and the history behind it.

To actually possess that kind of wealth would only ruin your life.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pertaining to #15, look who is calling interesting writers, austin should be ban for life, so the rest of us can write in Peace.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pertaining to #15.... Look who is calling interesting writers nasty names and at the same time, insult them??? austin should be ban for life, so the rest of us including myself can live and write in Peace. [email protected]

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
works everytime

heh heh

read it again bean dip

" try not to respond to this post
no matter how hard you try to stop yourself

you will fail and will respond because i have control over your mind

a simple mind to control at that too

You are soooooo funny, and well just so different...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
works everytime

heh heh

read it again bean dip

" try not to respond to this post
no matter how hard you try to stop yourself

you will fail and will respond because i have control over your mind

a simple mind to control at that too

You are soooooooo funny and so pathetic. I feel sooooooooooo sorry for you...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread