Quick Question

jewfro18

Jan 8, 2011
It seems like the treasure at the bottom of the cave is a lost cause to look for. With that in mind, I would think it makes the most sense to look for some of the treasure that Noss had buried in random locations, no?

So, is there any info he left behind on where he buried some of these gold bars and other artifacts? Or did only he know?

Thanks for any info.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Glenn Carson had this same idea back in the 90's. He got a lead on where 38 of the gold bars were buried. It took him a long time to secure permission from the military to look but he did. He found the location and the hole where the bars had been. So the basic story is true, but a lot of the bars have been moved around.

Martian Monster

Aug 8, 2008
Frankn said:
Glenn Carson had this same idea back in the 90's. He got a lead on where 38 of the gold bars were buried. It took him a long time to secure permission from the military to look but he did. He found the location and the hole where the bars had been. So the basic story is true, but a lot of the bars have been moved around.
That is true-----Noss DID move 110 bars the night before his murder ! That is why his "partner' shot him !---I was out there when Carson made his search and his presence was highly resented by the ONFP --having someone sliip in under our contract---without all the hassle and expense we were forced to go thru-----WE were the LEGAL claimants and we were not permitted to search anywhere more than ONE MILE from Victorio Peak !! ( even though we knew of other sites )------I am Martian Monster

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is true-----Noss DID move 110 bars the night before his murder ! That is why his "partner' shot him !---I was out there when Carson made his search and his presence was highly resented by the ONFP --having someone sliip in under our contract---without all the hassle and expense we were forced to go thru-----WE were the LEGAL claimants and we were not permitted to search anywhere more than ONE MILE from Victorio Peak !! ( even though we knew of other sites )------I am Martian Monster

So there is approx. 50 bars out there somewhere in the surrounding area?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions