The Lorius Heberer case, 1935 New Mexico, posibly reated to Noss Or Willie D

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggerGal, I posted these pics of the step cave, It was on another thread will put them on here,maybe this will help.
View attachment 1162830 View attachment 1162831
View attachment 1162832 View attachment 1162833
View attachment 1162835 View attachment 1162836
NP:cat:

Wow!!!!! That is amazing! Is there a way to either trip the booby trap without danger or go around/over it? It looks like a stick is holding a boulder from rolling out? Or am I looking at it wrong? Lol.
Booby traps are almost like a fuse of sorts to me. How long do they last? Time and shifting/settling of the earth can definitely change the course of the trap.
Question, when traps were set, they were set by those willing to protect their treasures until they returned correct? So there must be a way around them as for those who planned on returning to retrieve their treasure. OR, the treasure was never to be recovered and left for the Gods (ie Egyptian Tombs) ???
Simply fascinating!
Thank You for sharing your knowledge!
Tina

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggerGAL, theres more reading about the step cave on thread doc noss caballo's or vp .np:cat:

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha
yeah , this site does weird stuff

wr , it is strange that when i take a break , a thread stops .

hella info in my mind , just i have other projects i write

like my books , but , if i keep placing material here , the books would be no use

TM2, you make reference from time to time that you "write books". Published or not, can you elaborate on subject matter of books you have authored? Are they available on the web or for purchase?

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those's who think Treasminder2 is just rambling on you should take a little time and take a look at ( Project Monarch Paul Bonacci )

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasminder2 yes it totally makes sense to me brother! Hum you spoke of ( Eyes only ) isn't it strange how Stanley Kubrick died four days after showing the final cut of ( Eyes wide shut ) to Warner Brothers Pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread