Victorio Peak possibly connected to Tesoro Del Alma?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect the ones who could read the trails were put to death.

I also believe the resources to remove such treasures without drawing attention be too much risk.

Last, if the Jesuits actually destroyed the waybills, one would have a very hard time locating mines.

While I seem to have no problem finding old sites. I too wonder why no looks?

GangGreen

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
I would like to go explore the Organs for the treasure, but isn't it on part of the missile range now? Is the military excavating the site? I hiked out there one time, but didn't feel right going past the warning signs and Dorcey Peak was too far in. I turned around. Anyway, aren't the military watching that area closely and wouldn't it take some heavy machinery to dig out the treasure from the cave?

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You took a whole lot of info and crunched it. One of the first things I realized was Pedro was lost, confused, or actually telling the truth in a devious way. In plain sight comes to mind here.

I believe Pedro was protecting something even with certain death looking at him.

I think Doc Noss knew something too. Along with the gold bars at Victorio Peak was other things not Spanish in nature.

Its very likely Victorio Peak was discovered, and used a cache point by more than one person. Did Doc put it there, or someone else? Where was docs Real find if it was a con job?

Along those lines, why just one place to hide gold? The Organs is a big place and so is Caballo.

Ever see the add, lost Garmin somewhere between Baylors Pass and the East Trail Head. If you find it you can keep it? Now we are talking about a mine and smelting area, most likely terraformed into the side of a mountain, roughly 8 foot by 20 feet. There is a pond and three peaks. You can see the Valley below and have a several hour warning if anyone should approach. Your camp is made defendable by its location should it be found out or well known. You can see a pond that is not visible when your standing next to it. (please dont ask me to explain). Your camp has been placed out of view from the trail.

Now lets picture Pedro, tortured, beaten, starved, stripped naked, and tied to a post about to be burned alive. His education will dictate what he knows. How much would a slave be required to know to serve his purpose? I do not believe one minute the Indians or peoples who came here to live were treated even close to a equal. Yea, three peaks and a pond works for me.

Artifact: a handmade object, as a tool, or the remains of one, as a shard of pottery, characteristic of an earlier time or cultural stage, especially such an object found at an archaeological excavation.

day2stone.jpg

How to hide your Spanish Mine:
Bottomofknife.jpg

Cibola is a totally different topic and definitely not Victorio Peak or Tesoro Del Alma. Not that the Organs may have at one time had caverns.

Cibola would be a site based on belief.
A large head
day6face.jpg

Another large head.
goofyface.jpg

Not one mixed with Surveyor and Spanish symbolism.
halfavera.jpg

But a heart just might.

Cibola may very well be a city under ground or a large cave. I think we look at it literally. But it most likely is just a place of worship, and full of gold and silver lol.

how deep is that drill hole in front of the triangle?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All

Just curious what is happening with Tereso Del Alma?

I just seem to be reading mixed messages on the internet. I seems nick Fleming originally claimed he had found a cave with Dore bars stacked 4 feet high. Now as of 2014 he is showing videos taking core samples in between of movie clips on Face book of anti government rantings. Some thing seriously does not add up. Others are claiming it is all fraud? Anyone has an idea what is really going on out in Caballos?

Crow

The Evidence

Tesoro Del Alma Fraud

[h=3]Tesoro Del Alma - Fraudulant Company, Review 628028 | Complaints Board[/h]Tesoro Del Alma

Tesoro Del Alma

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All

Just curious what is happening with Tereso Del Alma?
<cut>
Anyone has an idea what is really going on out in Caballos?

Crow

Yes. Since day one, it's been an investment opportunity that proves the old adage, "A fool and his money are soon parted." Not only are there no gold bars for you, but you can't even get the TDA ball caps anymore.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread