Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: What are the current theories?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    JT

Mar 2005
    Goose Creek, South Carolina
    15 times

Re: What are the current theories?

[/quote]

Yes, my Dads murder, my sisters murder
    and myown torture by O.S.I. agents of the U.S. Government
    is all factual.

[/quote]

Since the gold's gone, why don't you just discuss this? It's interesting in a "Bad Saturday Matinee" way. I've read your wanderings on a couple of different forums covering everything from being tortured to being shot at to King Solomon to the KGC.

I'd like to hear what you've been through.

Mar 2006
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    Yes, my Dads murder, my sisters murder
    and myown torture by O.S.I. agents of the U.S. Government
    is all factual.

[/quote]

Since the gold's gone, why don't you just discuss this? It's interesting in a "Bad Saturday Matinee" way. I've read your wanderings on a couple of different forums covering everything from being tortured to being shot at to King Solomon to the KGC.

I'd like to hear what you've been through.
    [/quote]

Well JT, i prefer that you stick to watching your TV
    Rog'

us
    Aug 2008
    2 times

Very interesting comments! I am surprised at how many comments were so close to the truth, and that the 'pros' outweighed the 'cons'------you 'pros' were mostly right...........and Tom Whittle knows what he's talking about !! He was paid by Jack Anderson to investigate the entire story, and uncovered a lot of documentation.......He writes with authority ! But, whoever that was who said he had handled the crown is a liar ! NOBODY alive has handled that crown !

us
    Aug 2008
    2 times

Wrong information! Doc Noss did NOT need Ryan to fund any excavating---------Ryan claimed to have a source in Mexico where the gold could be sold---so Doc gathered up most, if not all, of the bars he had stashed in various places to make up a sizeable lot for sale-----and the day before the 110 bars were to have been flown to Mexico, Doc apparently overheard a conversation that convinced him that Ryan planned to double cross him, and would not be coming back with any money ! So, enlisting the aid of an acquaintance, Tony Jolley, he spent the entire night hiding the 110 bars in various places----in some cases, the very same spots where they had been previously hidden...I know that he returned the final 30 bars to their original hiding places---it is the only way he could have found his landmarks at 4 AM-------they were in a grassy field---each hole exactly 25 paces from the barbed wire fence, running along the road----and the 3 holes were exactly 1100 paces apart----Also, each hole measured 2 ft by 3 ft with the long axis pointed toward the fence---the bars were laid down in 2 rows of 5 bars, and only 6 inches deep ! It was a MILLION dollars in each hole ! some friends of Jolley were successful in finding them, using his clues----------Evidently, the copper impurities in the dory bars leached out into the soil, preventing the growth of grass, because there was a healthy growth of grass everywhere else! There is another place where Doc buried the same number of bars, alongside a barbed wire fence, in a certain canyon, far enough away from the rest that they MIGHT still be there--------but unfortunately, they are also inside the missile range boundary------in a very pretty spot, and a very secluded area----Old Doc certainly knew his way around in those mountains !

JT

Mar 2005
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by treasure minder
    [/quote

Well JT, i prefer that you stick to watching your TV
    Rog'
    About what I figured...all that nonsense about being followed around by "Government Agents" your whole life...being kidnapped and "tortured" multiple times...multiple "attempts" on your life by "Government Agents"...and it seems like I recall from either here or another forum you claiming that these "agents" inserted a tracking chip in you, too... ...I'm not even sure you can keep your stories straight anymore...

Jun 2007
    Dowsing rods
    4 times

Seems to me that treasure-minder aka Roger Snow(?) has an aweful LOT to be aggrevated about. When the forum moderators delete his posts is like adding insult to injury, from my perspective. His being a descendant of Doc Noss(this is what I am assuming as factual), it also seems to me he should be shown an extra modicum of respect by all members here. Everyone OUTSIDE of this forum has been pissing on this man's leg and telling him it is raining, most of his life. His life has been a nightmare, I am sure. The moderators should be ashamed for doing what they did. They should have gone the extra mile with this man, at the very least asking him to accept their apologies for the wrongs they have done to him here. I don't see him flaming anyone. But, my experience has been that some people try to provoke others that are very tightly wrapped, as Roger is, JUST FOR SICK REASONS.And, they do it in such as a way as not to get noticed by the moderators.I'm NOT stating that is what has happenned here, but I have seen it on many other forums.They just kinds gently touch maybe two or three "buttons", then sit back and wait.Kinda like gentle-baiting. But, I personally am very supportive and sympathetic of his plight. People should take his long hard battles into consideration, and try to understand.

JT

Mar 2005
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by morbiusandneo
    His being a descendant of Doc Noss(this is what I am assuming as factual), it also seems to me he should be shown an extra modicum of respect by all members here. His life has been a nightmare, I am sure. But, I personally am very supportive and sympathetic of his plight. People should take his long hard battles into consideration, and try to understand.
    I see what you're saying..however, he's been on multiple forums for several years, telling increasingly bizarre stories...then when people question him, he disappears, and pops up on some other forum under another name. He disappeared from here in January, never to return...and I'm sure I'll stumble onto him sooner or later on some other site, telling his tall tales under another moniker.

You even admit that you have to assume what he's saying is true. If you're going to spin outrageous yarns, ranging from having "tracking chips" implanted in his body, being "followed" for his entire life by a cadre of "government agents", then being periodically kidnapped, tortured, and set free...only to have the entire cycle repeat itself, have all of this tie into the Kennedy assassination, plus having multiple family members supposedly murdered by the same agents that have been torturing and releasing him for the better part of 40 or 50 years......then eventually someone's going to question it.

It's human nature to want to believe those tall tales. I could register here under a different name, and tell a completely fabricated story intertwining government conspiracies, Area 51, "men in black", lost treasure, the KGC, the CIA, and military coverups, and find an audience that not only laps it up and agrees..but eventually someone will even spice the story up by adding on corroborating experiences of their own. It's happened everywhere else he's posted.

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    1752 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Morbius,

Roger never claimed (that I know of) to be descended from Doc Noss. His dad came along after the fact and Roger states that he knows not only about the tunnels under Victorio, but tunnels under another mountain nearby, which was why he was (supposedly) murdered by Uncle Sam.

Martian,

You are correct about Tom Whittle. He wrote the most referenced and well researched article about the story that I have yet to find. I have links to it (and the official WSMR Article) on my website (1oro1.com). Tom also spent many months living with the Noss Family while writing the story. He has many pictures (including one where a Noss Family Friend is wearing some of the Spanish Armor from the cave). Tom is also in the process of writing a book on this subject, and doesn't give out much in the way of information.

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    1894 times

Mike, thanks for posting your website address again, haven't visited it lately and had lost the link. I could not remember it but won't lose it again. My compliments on your website BTW, excellent!

Oops - almost forgot to add this.

Gollum wrote
    Roger states that he knows not only about the tunnels under Victorio, but tunnels under another mountain nearby,
    That is interesting, for while we were visiting relatives in Alamagordo, <2 years ago> there was local "talk" about the existence of other tunnels in a different mountain which lies outside the restricted missile range. I wonder now where this rumor is founded, fact or fiction?
    Roy ~ Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Jun 2007
    Dowsing rods
    4 times

Mike/gollum: I had a bit of a problem locating the story about Dic Noss at your website www.1oro1.com . HERE is the direct link at your website: http://www.1oro1.com/Hidden%20Caches/victoriopeak.html Direct link to article: http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol18I10/index.htm You are correct.That is the BEST article about this topic I ever read, too!! Many thanks!!

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    1752 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Sorry, I probably should have posted the exact link.

I haven't talked to Tom in a few months, but I can't wait to get more info on his new book. I'll post more when I find out.

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

Jun 2007
    Dowsing rods
    4 times

This whole story has amazed me for years. In the article gollum referenced, there was a Captain that discovered a different cave than Doc Noss. He mentioned counting one pile of gold bars in that cave being 600 @ 60 pounds each. He said that there were several piles in that cave. I conservatively put the value of that small treasure(compared to what Doc Noss found) at $4.5Billion!!

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1180 times

Roger is in no way related to the Noss family. He is the son of the late Harvey Snow. The alleged 'other cavern' was identified as being located under Hardscrabble Peak, but this was disinformation given by Harvey to the guy who wrote 100 Tons of Gold. There allegedly is another cavern in the San Andreas Range - whereabouts unknown.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

us
    Apr 2007
    Costa Mesa CA
    Whites DFX
    Banner Finds (1)

the government does what it wants when it wants

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1180 times

Quote Originally Posted by littlejohn

I was told lone ago from my friend,who is now dead. that Victorio Peak and others in the southwest,and up into utah was where the really the true King Solomon's Mines .long lost and not found. there is some info. to prove they was over here. think about it,it the best hidden place of all,in a place no one knew about.untill the 1400
    and if these are real ancient bars.
    and i think thay are,it could very well be one of King Solomon's Mines
    and most likely the indain found it long ago and started putting other loot on top of if.
    i am not a real smart man,not like some of the guys here,but i do read a whole lot.
    what do u guys think?
    I agree with everything you've said here, littlejohn. I also believe that these locations are not, and never have been, 'lost', but are still under control of their owners.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links